Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 10:32 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
So a couple guys from the CIA can't do what this guy did in his garage...

He didn't even use the good stuff... Nano Thermite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I have burned iron. However that isn't what we are talking about.

simple questions:

Why a "huge staff" instead of a handful of help. If 19 on the outside could do it, then 19 on the outside, and 1 on the inside could do it , right?

Why did it surprise so many people that they fell?

Why was the forensic evidence removed on one of the most important events in our history? Is that the plan next time? Cart it all away and recycle it ASAP?

I am glad you have 100% satisfaction with your government. I am surprised , but on this festive day, I am glad for you.
do you guys even have a clue as to how many people it would take and how much time it would take to set up a building for implosion? a few people working solidly for years could not wire the trade center for implosion. and beyond that the structure would have to be compromised as well with cutting torches before the the building was imploded, and it would have to be done without compromising the structure too much to prevent from collapsing under its own weight. as for as the number of people involved, the average building in vegas that was imploded had work crews of about 500 people setting explosives, running the wiring, cutting the reinforcements, wrapping the columns to prevent debris from going too far to prevent collateral damage, etc. when three rivers stadium was being prepared for implosion, i think they had a crew of 1000 people due to the size of the stadium. now imagine doing all that work in complete secrecy, meaning NO ONE knows that it is going on. sorry but your suggestion that is what happened is complete rubbish.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:34 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Wrong, demo's don't produce that sound from that distance.

THis was a controlled burn of steel, which if you watch the video, has some explosive concussions. Not ear bleeding sound wave impacts.
Exactly, and this is my problem. High Explosives was not even your hypothesis. The explanations used to explain the FEMA accounts are at least as stupid as the ones from some of the truthers. Just because one can debunk a YEC(young earth creationist) doesn't mean that one's version of evolution is even remotely up to snuff.

As I observed people cannot even keep who said what straight. Why would they mention the use of HE material?

Old 11-28-2013, 10:37 AM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
do you guys even have a clue as to how many people it would take and how much time it would take to set up a building for implosion? a few people working solidly for years could not wire the trade center for implosion. and beyond that the structure would have to be compromised as well with cutting torches before the the building was imploded, and it would have to be done without compromising the structure too much to prevent from collapsing under its own weight. as for as the number of people involved, the average building in vegas that was imploded had work crews of about 500 people setting explosives, running the wiring, cutting the reinforcements, wrapping the columns to prevent debris from going too far to prevent collateral damage, etc. when three rivers stadium was being prepared for implosion, i think they had a crew of 1000 people due to the size of the stadium. now imagine doing all that work in complete secrecy, meaning NO ONE knows that it is going on. sorry but your suggestion that is what happened is complete rubbish.
Really, do i have to hold your hand through this...

If a plane weakens the structure... and we know that the NSA has good enough ears to hear...

Then a fire warms the shell, it would not take much to blow the top dozen floors and have the weight of it compress the whole.

You can see about 20 strategically placed charges in the videos of the collapse...just below that blew as the pancake started. Both building had this "strange occurrence" that defied every other structure fire, known to man.

It doesn't take the time you think.

But lets say it does... They had lots of time.

It would take a skeleton crew from the CIA to do this, not 1,000 demolition employees.

Regardless, the Thermite did a good enough job as it was, even if you remove the explosive charges that are seen in other videos.

Bldg. 7, definitely a demolition with explosives.. done while everyone's eyes were on the WTC

Old 11-28-2013, 10:43 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Really, do i have to hold your hand through this...

If a plane weakens the structure... and we know that the NSA has good enough ears to hear...

Then a fire warms the shell, it would not take much to blow the top dozen floors and have the weight of it compress the whole.

You can see about 20 strategically placed charges in the videos of the collapse...just below that blew as the pancake started. Both building had this "strange occurrence" that defied every other structure fire, known to man.

It doesn't take the time you think.

But lets say it does... They had lots of time.

It would take a skeleton crew from the CIA to do this, not 1,000 demolition employees.

Regardless, the Thermite did a good enough job as it was, even if you remove the explosive charges that are seen in other videos.

Bldg. 7, definitely a demolition with explosives.. done while everyone's eyes were on the WTC
just as i thought, you have absolutely no clue what it takes to implode a building, especially one the size of the world trade center. and you seem to forget that building 7 had something like 20 diesel powered electrical generators, and the building caught fire when part of one of the towers FELL ON IT, and diesel fuel was set alight causing huge fires in building 7.

please stop embarrassing yourself with this it was an inside job conspiracy.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
just as i thought, you have absolutely no clue what it takes to implode a building, especially one the size of the world trade center. and you seem to forget that building 7 had something like 20 diesel powered electrical generators, and the building caught fire when part of one of the towers FELL ON IT, and diesel fuel was set alight causing huge fires in building 7.

please stop embarrassing yourself with this it was an inside job conspiracy.
You've seen the video of building 7?

It was a free fall...

Diesel fires don't bring buildings down, they certainly don't do it in under 10 seconds. THey certainly don't do it with a small corner fire....

Educate yourself.... watch the video of building 7.... It's impossible.. Thousands of Engineers have signed an affidavit that it defies Physical law.

THey would have to change all their engineering books to make this lie believable.

YOU are the embarrassment. You are the one that is close minded to reality.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:57 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Now, for a rational link:

STRUCTUREmag - Structural Engineering Magazine, Tradeshow: Single Point of Failure

Old 11-28-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Again, I am not even arguing what happened. I rarely even get to my opinions because the thinking that goes into people's arguments are so often fundamentally flawed. For example why would you use civilian demolition as a model that requires heavy regulation and safety?

The comparison is with a typical sapper operation.

Combat engineers share valuable experience, host demolition range at Operation River Assault | Article | The United States Army

Doesn't take a 100s people and the time frame is at least months.

Do you really think it takes a squad months to demolish a building?

I have not argued anything. All I have done is to refute your "impossibility" that so many flaws are built upon.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 11-28-2013 at 11:44 AM..

Old 11-28-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The results of the research performed on WTC 7 suggest that steps can be taken to avoid vulnerabilities in the design of buildings, though no design can be expected to withstand the events of September 11, 2001. The original designers and builders of WTC 7 could not have had any idea that this structure would have to resist such forces. However, the vulnerability of WTC 7 was that damage, though significant, should have caused no more than local failure of structural components. That is, buildings should be designed to survive a local failure, due to blast, fire, impact, etc. but prevent the progression of a collapse throughout the structure.▪
One of my points exactly.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:16 AM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
no, they were designed for a smaller plane (707 vs. 747), at a lower speed (say landing speed for JFK), which is much less energy.
Like saying the Titanic could float with 4 compartments full, so therefore, it must be able to float with 5 compartments filled with water/
Do you actually think 747s hit the towers? LOL Brush up on your facts. They were 767s, I believe.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Of the thousands of building fires and explosive damage gone bad... It's never resulted in a free fall of a steel structure.

It goes against every design since the 1940's.

If this report were to be true, they would have to abandon every high rise in every city on the planet.

THey would be that unstable.

Absolutely rubbish, on a blindness scale of infinity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies