Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 11:21 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,837,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
The story "ended" when you started being foolish and coming on here to start your silly nonsense. Just because something is not mentioned in the constitution, that DOES NOT automatically make it a right.
You're too dense to comprehend this. END OF STORY.

Oh, and there was no editing going on. It would say it was it such were the case.
You're flat-out lying! As a former moderator, I will inform everyone that the "edited by" note only shows if you wait more than a few minutes - and you edited too quickly for that. Now that I know you're a liar, and lack the integrity to admit it, I will know not to waste my time with you in the future.

Sorry to have confused you by actually presenting facts, instead of arguing with emotion... but no matter how many times you lie, or call me childish names, everyone here can see that you've made no case. There is no law against being promiscuous, and you cannot prove otherwise. So I win, and thanks again for playing.

P.S. I edited this post twice, as anyone reading at this moment could have seen... and yet there's no edit note, is there?

Old 11-28-2013, 11:27 AM

45,400 posts, read 26,992,566 times
Put parts in places they don't belong and you open yourself up to consequences.

Been married and a one woman man for almost 20 years. Free to enjoy sexual relations as it is designed... no protection necessary... can do about anything we want... it's a beautiful thing.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:30 AM

18,349 posts, read 18,966,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Been married and a one woman man for almost 20 years. Free to enjoy sexual relations as it is designed... no protection necessary... can do about anything we want... it's a beautiful thing.
to each his own as they say. people should live the life they want, not the one you live for yourself. just because you always put your parts where you think they "should go", many straight couples do otherwise and their relationship is just as healthy as yours.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

HIV can be spread through heterosexual vaginal sex, so it's not limited to "putting things where they don't belong." Didn't they teach you that in sex ed?

And while I'm sure you have a nice marriage, there are plenty of infected people who got it from (what they thought was) a monogamous relationship - including one of my very own friends. So a wedding ring or commitment doesn't mean you're 100% safe, as some folks learn the hard way.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
This explains your pettiness and inability to understand simple logic.
Keep at it... the more you deflect, the more you prove you've got nothing left to argue!

Tell us again, what laws prohibit promiscuous behavior? Still waiting for that answer, but I won't hold my breath. Now I'm going to go enjoy our holiday, so you can continue talking to yourself and proving nothing. Have a nice day.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:38 AM

650 posts, read 512,854 times
Oh I donno Giz , promiscuity is the number 1 cause of all kinds of disease and always was, the understanding of these things by particulars are most unsettling, and couldn't be anything but a disturbance of what little god given peace for the day there is.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:39 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,472,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
There are some aspects of gay culture that are simply embarrassing. This whole notion that "everybody stands the same risk" of getting hiv is just BS.
Anyone and that is both straight and gay, male or female, that practices unprotected anal sex, stands a greater risk of cotracting the HIV virus that leads to AIDS. Period, it is not a gay disease or a straight disease, though close to 70% of new cases worldwide are among straight people, it is a human disease. Anyone who fools themselves into thinking that their risk of getting it are nil because they are straight are straight fools.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:40 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,168,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcanter View Post
a friend I know is a world leading chemistry expert in the battle against this disease and he was discussing this recently. He confirmed basically what has been said here and it is a scientific fact the guy-guy fuels the disease.

The issue with hetro and a bi guy he explained is that it could happen at any time but less risk, and if the practice continues the women will indeed become infected. Moreover this thing can ussually only appear as a cold for a week at start up creating an illusion that there is no infection with no symtoms for years, all the while a danger , many many I forget the numbers do not realize they have a disease. Over 50,000 a year US contract hiv.
Did your world leading chemistry expert friend tell you how the disease can determine the difference between a male and a female anus? Heterosexuals have anal sex too. So, it is not a "guy-guy" thing, it is an anal sex thing.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
Oooops, was i infringing on someone's rights? My bad
Can YOU prove we don't have a right to sleep with multiple partners? Bet you can't either, but maybe (unlike Patton) you will actually have the sense to admit it.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:44 AM

650 posts, read 512,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Anyone and that is both straight and gay, male or female, that practices unprotected anal sex, stands a greater risk of cotracting the HIV virus that leads to AIDS. Period, it is not a gay disease or a straight disease, though close to 70% of new cases worldwide are among straight people, it is a human disease. Anyone who fools themselves into thinking that their risk of getting it are nil because they are straight are straight fools.
In Us of the 50,000 new hiv each year 35,000 are gay men. In time with bi activity yes the women will join the numbers. above is misleading.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.