Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 08:15 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That is very serious snd it is shameful that the Dems want to sweep it under the rug in the name of partisanship.

Hmmmmmmmmm the Dems sweep everything under the rug, sometimes though there is crumbs still under that rug.

They sweep every friggin thing under the rug, then it comes out magically, and it is blame the other guys, we got their number, they have their sheeple's number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2013, 08:16 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Well damn Harrier! why not. Kidding aside good damn thing, if you were his speechwriter, you would be a terrible one.

Heard one speech you've heard them all. Did not know, looking into the situation, will do my best to keep you inform. Blah blah blah, bull bull bull, not my fault ever 24/7 blame the other guys.

Not me not i, i am saint, the others are evil, yes we have heard it all before a thousand freaking times over.

Obama needs to get over himself.
But imagine c-j...we could have Obama exculpating in the third person...

Old 12-07-2013, 08:19 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
But imagine c-j...we could have Obama exculpating in the third person...
Harrier only does that here.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:51 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Bombshell on Benghazi: Look who's coming to terror

American envoy Chris Stevens paid with his life in Benghazi after he tried to retrieve U.S. weapons given to the al-Qaeda terrorist network, a new report says.

James and JoAnne Moriarty, two Americans serving on a non-governmental organization fact-finding mission, told the Voice of Russia that Stevens initially transferred weapons, including surface-to-air missiles, to radical Islamists in Libya to help overthrow dictator Moammar Gaddafi.
[MOD CUT/copyright]

All of that I can see taking place. The taking over two north African strategic locations in Egypt and Libya, and then going after Syria - not saying it is true, but it is within the realm of possible reality.
This is a crock! It was a video put out by a Muslim racist that started an impromptu riot!! I know this is a fact because Obama told us so..

Now that I think about it Obama hasn't spoken a word of truth since his campaign began...

Old 12-08-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Now that I think about it Obama hasn't spoken a word of truth since his campaign began...
And maybe not since some time before.

Politicians don't usually change.

If he lies now, then he likely lied then.

Old 12-09-2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm the Dems sweep everything under the rug, sometimes though there is crumbs still under that rug.

They sweep every friggin thing under the rug, then it comes out magically, and it is blame the other guys, we got their number, they have their sheeple's number.
The left will probably think of a way to blame Benghazi on Bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies