Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 11:16 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times

Advertisements

Obama was responding to Ritter's use of the term:

Ritter: I watched you make fun of tea baggers and your press secretary make fun of Ms. Palin

Obama: I do have to challenge you, though, on the notion that ... I have ‘made fun’ of tea baggers

President admits ObamaCare not the ‘smart political thing’ in letter | Page Six

Old 11-30-2013, 11:31 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Obama was responding to Ritter's use of the term:

Ritter: I watched you make fun of tea baggers and your press secretary make fun of Ms. Palin

Obama: I do have to challenge you, though, on the notion that ... I have ‘made fun’ of tea baggers

President admits ObamaCare not the ‘smart political thing’ in letter | Page Six

Seriously?!?!?! Weak argument dude/dudette:

Citizen: Mr. President, as a black man, I want to know why you don't do more to get us n*****s more jobs?

President: I do have to challenge you, though, on the notion that I have ignored the n*****s in this economy.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:34 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,733 times
I'll admin it, I didn't have the patience to read through this inane thread.

Alas, let me get this straight:

Conservatives biatch and moan about how political correctness is over the top.

Tea Baggers proudly claimed that label themselves.

Tea Baggers were too stupid (or out of touch with reality) to realize what that term meant to the rest of Americans who, a.) do not live in their own walled compound and/or b.) who don't yet need a walker and/or c.) who have not yet appeared on "Doomsday Preppers."

Tea Baggers hung tea bags from their hats to proudly display how much they loved tea bagging.

Tea Baggers proudly paraded around the country with tea bags suspended from just about anything that didn't have the will or ability to fight back.

Years later, the same morons who came up with that label and who are usually the same morons who yell the loudest that political correctness is overrated are the same ones who now biatch and moan that their own label has caught on.

Must be the increasing senility of the tea baggers that makes them be so dumb.

Gosh - you people are such out-of-touch losers that it's painful to witness.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:49 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post

Tea Baggers were too stupid (or out of touch with reality) to realize what that term meant to the rest of Americans who, a.) do not live in their own walled compound and/or b.) who don't yet need a walker and/or c.) who have not yet appeared on "Doomsday Preppers."

Tea Baggers hung tea bags from their hats to proudly display how much they loved tea bagging.

Tea Baggers proudly paraded around the country with tea bags suspended from just about anything that didn't have the will or ability to fight back.

Years later, the same morons who came up with that label and who are usually the same morons who yell the loudest that political correctness is overrated are the same ones who now biatch and moan that their own label has caught on.

I haven't read through the entire thread either - and probably won't - but it cracks me up when conservatives take such offense when the teabaggers are referred to as, well.......teabaggers.

They gave themselves that title and even topped it off by proudly displaying themselves in pictures like these:

Are we supposed to pretend that never happened?

Old 11-30-2013, 11:51 AM

878 posts, read 942,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuselage View Post
i'll admin it, i didn't have the patience to read through this inane thread.

Tea baggers proudly claimed that label themselves.

Tea baggers were too stupid (or out of touch with reality) to realize what that term meant to the rest of americans who, a.) do not live in their own walled compound and/or b.) who don't yet need a walker and/or c.) who have not yet appeared on "doomsday preppers."

tea baggers hung tea bags from their hats to proudly display how much they loved tea bagging.

Tea baggers proudly paraded around the country with tea bags suspended from just about anything that didn't have the will or ability to fight back.

+∞

Old 11-30-2013, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinebar View Post
i haven't read through the entire thread either - and probably won't - but it cracks me up when conservatives take such offense when the teabaggers are referred to as, well.......teabaggers.

They gave themselves that title and even topped it off by proudly displaying themselves in pictures like these:

are we supposed to pretend that never happened?
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Old 11-30-2013, 11:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post

The Party of Stupid is truly living up to it's name.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:56 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
another reason to like him

Old 11-30-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The Party of Stupid is truly living up to it's name.
Lexington: Ship of fools | The Economist

Old 11-30-2013, 12:03 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Wow, conservatives sure are thin skinned these days.

Tea Bagger is a homophobic slur and an inappropriate word for a man in Obama's position to use in describing members of Congress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies