Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2013, 10:00 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,132,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Sorry to disappoint, it's already been taken care of.

Coming soon: a thread about how Obama is going to impose martial law at the end of his term!
Lukewarm disappointment. sigh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2013, 10:05 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Such as yourself? Your complete disregard for the constitution in this thread makes your stance quite clear. People like you who don't care about the United States constitution are ruining this nation.

It cracks me up when people call out other people for views which they are in agreement with.
Myself? What the hell are you talking about?? I guess you agree like I thought with the loon. No shock there. You liberals have become tyrants and you don't even realize it.........or maybe you do and look to your hero from Germany for examples of how to push it farther? I don't know what goes through your minds but it's nothing that is good for America. What you don't realize is you may think your guy isn't a tyrant but the NEXT guy could be. You give all this power to the exec branch and you have destroyed what was once a great nation. You never will understand that I guess.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Myself? What the hell are you talking about?? I guess you agree like I thought with the loon. No shock there. You liberals have become tyrants and you don't even realize it.........or maybe you do and look to your hero from Germany for examples of how to push it farther? I don't know what goes through your minds but it's nothing that is good for America. What you don't realize is you may think your guy isn't a tyrant but the NEXT guy could be. You give all this power to the exec branch and you have destroyed what was once a great nation. You never will understand that I guess.
Yes, yourself. You've already admitted that you don't care about the constitution in the thread I referenced in my previous post. It's surprising that you don't understand the impact that has on this nation. You and your liberal views about what constitutional laws apply and which don't is quite concerning. If you don't believe in the core values of America and the Constitutional laws that support them, why even bother living here?

Old 12-02-2013, 10:25 PM

What thread wast that and what does that have to do with this thread? Apparently your goal is to take this whole thing off topic to some other thread. That is what you folks do. You make no sense, take things off topic and rant and rave. Another wonderful post by you. Maybe your buddies buy your nonsense but I don't. I hope your getting well paid for your nonsense.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
What thread wast that and what does that have to do with this thread? Apparently your goal is to take this whole thing off topic to some other thread. That is what you folks do. You make no sense, take things off topic and rant and rave. Another wonderful post by you. Maybe your buddies buy your nonsense but I don't. I hope your getting well paid for your nonsense.
I'm referring directly to something you posted in this thread:

Quote:
Many liberals want to do away with the Constitution too. Ask Ginsberg. Your hero I'm sure.
You made it seem like you don't have a liberal disregard for the constitution. For the purpose of this discussion, I was pointing out to others, that you do. It wasn't off-topic since you brought it up.

I linked to the thread previously.

I don't get paid for pointing out your liberal standpoint on the constitution. I don't see why you're taking it personally.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:39 PM

I guess you didn't read what your great leader said. You are just trolling like usual anyway trying to get a rise so you can cry to the moderators. I'm not interested in playing tonight. Maybe try later on in the week?? You may get lucky.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 20 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:
Who is proposing the bill to end this thing? I showed you and you won't even look. Do you agree with this guy who's been trying to do it since Clinton was president? This is what democrats have become the party of tyrants.
For the first 160 years of our Country's history, it was perfectly legal, so how exactly is it tyranny ?

you also didnt show me anything, my guess is you are confusing me with another poster.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:45 PM

Pay attention...........

Old 12-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 20 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,535,254 times
Quote:
Pay attention...........
we both agree you need to do that.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
we both agree you need to do that.
You have high expectations. A lot of people don't care for history, the founding fathers, and the constitution. The only thing they will pay attention to is the media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies