Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 05:51 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,480,772 times

Advertisements

U.S. RELEASED IRANIAN SCIENTIST AS PART OF NUKE NEGOTIATION...

The U.S. allowed themselves to get screwed by Iran's negotiators...and we failed to negotiate the release of an American pastor held in prison by Iran. We have an amazingly incompetent and corrupt president and stupid administration!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 05:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times
I dunno what's going on.

One day we're about to invade Syria and the next day we're BFF with Iran.
Assad doesn't even get a mention in the news since the US was forced to "stand down" by Russia.
Who saw that one coming ......

Old 12-01-2013, 06:35 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,030,403 times
Syria..............evil Syria...........lol

Yes nobody cares about all the folks he "supposedly" gassed anymore for some reason. I wonder why that is? Any liberals out there have an answer to this question??? I mean we were about to go to war to save all these poor souls. The pictures of the poor children splashed around being gassed and the like. Now nobody cares. Why is that? Liberals??????

Old 12-01-2013, 07:01 PM

57,378 posts, read 26,285,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

Yes nobody cares about all the folks he "supposedly" gassed anymore for some reason. I wonder why that is? Any liberals out there have an answer to this question??? I mean we were about to go to war to save all these poor souls. The pictures of the poor children splashed around being gassed and the like. Now nobody cares. Why is that? Liberals??????
Why not ask the conservatives since they are also elected officials, weren't they the same party that wanted us to stay out of Libya?

Old 12-01-2013, 07:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times
Well Kerry cozying up to Iran has driven Israel to go be buddies with Saudia Arabia.
And Saudia Arabia is mad at us because we didn't invade Syria.
And Israel is off to see the Pope while we just closed the Embassy to the Vatican and moved those workers to the Embassy to Italy.

See..I'm keeping up with current events
Could all change tomorrow though....

Old 12-01-2013, 07:10 PM

26,550 posts, read 15,116,847 times
Quote:

It is okay if Syrians get killed with bullets and mortars, but not gas.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:14 PM

17,453 posts, read 9,285,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

The U.S. allowed themselves to get screwed by Iran's negotiators...and we failed to negotiate the release of an American pastor held in prison by Iran. We have an amazingly incompetent and corrupt president and stupid administration!!!
The Pastor is a problem, but there are also 3 Americans being held by the Iranians.
"Negotiation" is not a strong point with the O Team. They have a good read on him.
Obama is interested in his Great Legacy …… everyone else is just Cannon Fodder.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,490,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

That doesn't seem wise. But then again, he wasn't convicted of anything so, technically, he's an innocent man. The only thing I can think of, which may be incorrect, is the evidence against the scientist was weak. And maybe the US government figured there were more significant opportunities that were pending and holding the scientist might jeopardize those opportunities.

[]

Old 12-01-2013, 07:28 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,490,943 times
Quote:

Now nobody cares. Why is that? Liberals??????
Because nobody cares.

[]

Old 12-01-2013, 07:28 PM

3,407 posts, read 3,454,462 times
The iran deal was to take the talk off obamacare. He needed a fast deal and iran knew it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies