Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 11:01 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
No different than all those town hall props.
The press has already put out several articles about how this administration stages everything and feeds them the info to print.
They even provide the media with all the photos you see because that's the way the President wants it.

"Nah ya think" said all along Obama and any one associated with him whom he considers a bud, are nothing but actors.

Nah ya think they would go thru the trouble of staging, Yup. Obama tries to make himself a lengend, any way that can be achieved, so be it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 01:53 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That would be news to me. How did the president "Greatly Increase the Program?" and please be specific.
Your smart, or think you are. look it up and be so misinformed.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:03 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Obama is such a snake oil salesman. He is like those cheap ads for muscle building vitamins and it turns out the models never even used those vitamins. He has no shame and has no problem shaming this nation.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:09 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Your smart, or think you are. look it up and be so misinformed.
You made the statement, I'm just questioning it.
Did he lower the standards?......no......
Did he raise the official poverty rate?......no........
Did he change eligibility..........no........

So what.....exactly did the president actually do to "greatly expand the Reaganphone system???????? Put up or retract.

I say the Obama administration left the entire program as it was. Qualifications the same, eligibility the same, etc. You don't believe me, look it up.

Can I expect anything but a smart assed answer from you? Or are you one of our regular right wing fear mongers who have a habit of putting out unfounded information over and over until it becomes the tea party truth? This is a perfect example of you factions modus operandi

State that the Reagan phone benefit is really an Obama inspired and instituted benefit when you all know it's false.
When someone corrects you you deflect and say Obama greatly expanded the program
When asked HOW? You tell the questioner to essentially go to hell.
Are we all supposed to eat your half truths, misrepresentations and down right lies for lunch?

Old 12-06-2013, 02:11 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Obama is such a snake oil salesman. He is like those cheap ads for muscle building vitamins and it turns out the models never even used those vitamins. He has no shame and has no problem shaming this nation.
The tea party and all their minions are such snake oil salesman they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the azz. They make up stuff, tell it to each other and then call it truth. They will destroy the entire nation id given half the chance.

Great productive debate we have going here, don't we tinman?

Old 12-07-2013, 09:47 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Those are actually Reagan phones.
Bush turned Reagan phones into Bush phones when he signed the bill to allow the phones to be cell rather than land lines.
Only connection Obama has to those phones is he didn't cancel those republican initiatives.

Where do I get the free cheese?????
Quote:
You made the statement, I'm just questioning it.
Did he lower the standards?......no......
Did he raise the official poverty rate?......no........
Did he change eligibility..........no........

So what.....exactly did the president actually do to "greatly expand the Reaganphone system???????? Put up or retract.

I say the Obama administration left the entire program as it was. Qualifications the same, eligibility the same, etc. You don't believe me, look it up.

Can I expect anything but a smart assed answer from you? Or are you one of our regular right wing fear mongers who have a habit of putting out unfounded information over and over until it becomes the tea party truth? This is a perfect example of you factions modus operandi

State that the Reagan phone benefit is really an Obama inspired and instituted benefit when you all know it's false.
When someone corrects you you deflect and say Obama greatly expanded the program
When asked HOW? You tell the questioner to essentially go to hell.
Are we all supposed to eat your half truths, misrepresentations and down right lies for lunch?

Sorry, YOU started it with the statement, "I say the Obama administration left the entire program as it was. Qualifications the same, eligibility the same, etc. You don't believe me, look it up."

It is up to YOU to back it up. If you don't research the facts BEFORE making false statements you won't get be challenged.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:23 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Quote:
The tea party and all their minions are such snake oil salesman they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the azz. They make up stuff, tell it to each other and then call it truth. They will destroy the entire nation id given half the chance.

Great productive debate we have going here, don't we tinman?
Who is a Tea party member? Is this thread about the tea party?
Are you honestly trying to say that Obama hasn't been caught lying or misleading we the people?
The tactic of using a misleading prop is nothing new to Obama. For example. He paraded a chemical engineer on stage and tried to sell her as the average illegal immigrant. The fact of the matter is that the average illegal immigrant is uneducated and will never be anything more than a minimum wage earner. Now you can try to justify his attempts to mislead we the people, but you can not claim the man is honest. He is a snake oil salesman at best.

Old 12-09-2013, 10:44 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Are you honestly trying to say that Obama hasn't been caught lying or misleading we the people?
The tactic of using a misleading prop is nothing new to Obama. For example. He paraded a chemical engineer on stage and tried to sell her as the average illegal immigrant. The fact of the matter is that the average illegal immigrant is uneducated and will never be anything more than a minimum wage earner. Now you can try to justify his attempts to mislead we the people, but you can not claim the man is honest. He is a snake oil salesman at best.
Obama is just trying to do what is best for us, comrade.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:05 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:

Which time tinman01,

This President has mislead and lied to us so many times since being our leader, it is a question now of which time he lied and tried to deceit us. You notice i said tried.

For gosh sakes many in the media now have his number, took a while, but they know now the person they protected for so long is a snake.

Obama is a personality that has to be above all others, more special, and will achieve this any way he can. He will step on you and squash you, once you disaobey or disagree with him. He will get even, we have seen this all ourselves happening in front of us.
You can just look at him and know that he is lying, not even a good liar at that.

No justifing his many many many scandals that apparently he knows nothign about! Blame the other guys>sound familiar. I loathe a coward, for it takes a strong man to admit that yes i have made many mistakes. That i could accept, the lying i won't.

Old 12-09-2013, 11:13 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan
No different than all those town hall props.

The press has already put out several articles about how this administration stages everything and feeds them the info to print. They even provide the media with all the photos you see because that's the way the President wants it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
"Nah ya think" said all along Obama and any one associated with him whom he considers a bud, are nothing but actors.

Nah ya think they would go thru the trouble of staging, Yup. Obama tries to make himself a lengend, any way that can be achieved, so be it.
LOL, obviously it worked. Obama is one step away from being another Chavez who owned the media. His administration did try to do away with Fox. If they would have succeeded Obama would have been Chavez re-incarnated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies