Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 12:59 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
What else would one expect to hear coming from aeroguy when it concerns the President? I bet you just couldn't wait to post your drivel after the interview could you? So predictable.

OK, I'll play...

So what impressed you most about the interview?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 01:07 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj0065 View Post
I guess my whole point is...you've been lied to countless times by both sides. Yet you still vote knowingly that none of these people always tell the truth. Let's have discussions about policy and ideals. Ways to fix problems. It's silly and petty to start a thread on "Obama told a lie." I'm in no way saying its okay. But there could be a number of threads entitled about any politician not being honest.

I would more take this seriously if the thread was about what Obama actually said and what we thought about it and what we can do to improve the policies. Or even why its not viable what he says we need to do. Why do you disagree? Why can't we have those type threads? Everyone says we need to throw all of congress out. Why? So people like us on this forum can go and do the same thing they are doing now. Arguing? Nobody here is trying to have a serious discussion.
Years of it's Bush's fault, it's the republicans fault, it's always someone else's fault, you didn't build that, tax the rich, attack, attack, attack. The only people he has not insulted is the naive and the poor and you expect people to want anything to do with him. Yes he is president but he can't force respect.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:42 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj0065 View Post
I guess my whole point is...you've been lied to countless times by both sides. Yet you still vote knowingly that none of these people always tell the truth. Let's have discussions about policy and ideals. Ways to fix problems. It's silly and petty to start a thread on "Obama told a lie." I'm in no way saying its okay. But there could be a number of threads entitled about any politician not being honest.
Do you really believe Obama wants or will listen to any input. Again he is lying. He hasn't before and that won't change. He is singing to the choir, giving them talking points. Those of us smart enough can see through his tactic.

Obama is nothing but a bully with the power of the office and naive and selfish people willing look past his lies. Why, because they hope to gain something so they willingly look past his deceitfulness for their own greedy purposes. I suppose when people don't have the skills and are desperate then people will sell their soul to the devil.

Old 12-06-2013, 04:09 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times
Yes everyone lies sometime in thier life. It doesnt mean we have to like it when the president or any politican does it, doesnt care that he did it, is so smug about it, and doesnt appoligize for it. Dont say he has appoligized because that so called appoligy wasnt for him lying, it was that people wont be able to keep their insurance.

Old 12-06-2013, 04:36 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Did anyone even expect anything else from tingles? Bad interview, I'm shocked he didn't try to kiss him or out his hand on Obamas thighs.

Only a lefty loon moron would approve of this interview. It was pointless and completely lacking of wanting to get real answers

Old 12-06-2013, 04:53 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Did you watch the interview? Do you have a different opinion?

lets just say his legs are shaking like Elvis Presley'...

Old 12-06-2013, 05:26 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,549,515 times
These ***** threads are getting way too predictable. You guys really need some new material.

We all know that anything Obama does will lead to cristism, mostly unjustified, so give it a break. Go dig up a scandal, those really liven up discussion around here.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:36 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
These ***** threads are getting way too predictable. You guys really need some new material.

We all know that anything Obama does will lead to cristism, mostly unjustified, so give it a break. Go dig up a scandal, those really liven up discussion around here.
Speaking of predictable...... Same goes for the allegiance to Obama and creepy liberals like Tingles, by liberal hacks and morons. Defend and excuse over and over and over, no matter how many lies, no matter what they do. You all are pathetic

Old 12-06-2013, 05:50 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,549,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Speaking of predictable...... Same goes for the allegiance to Obama and creepy liberals like Tingles, by liberal hacks and morons. Defend and excuse over and over and over, no matter how many lies, no matter what they do. You all are pathetic
Me? I hope you're speaking in generalities because I surely don't defend everything the president does and neither do many of his supporters. Furthermore, you can easily substitute Obama's name with any administration of the past and reach the same conclusions. There will always be die-hard supporters, die-hard detractors, and those in the middle. This pointless thread is for the detractors, the ones who whine for the sake of whining. There are also pointless 'sweet jesus praise Obama' threads, which are equally as worthless.

Old 12-06-2013, 05:56 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The mainstream media is simply embarrassing.

Remember when journalists actually used to ask difficult questions? Now the media is simply a propaganda wing for the liberals. Even liberals should be ashamed, but of course, they have no shame.
They aren't mainstream, fox is mainstream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies