Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 07:36 AM

285 posts, read 750,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire_Dreams View Post
Let me make something very clear to you, I don't care abou the boers/Afrikaners/English or any other Europeans who have systemically made Africans in their own homelands second class citizens.

It's the Africans' country and continent so let them sort out their affairs and determine the best course of action. I don't advocate killing random innocent people, but I do advocate South Africans getting back their land and resources.

1- Boer/whites/English descendants are as South african citizens as the bantu (blacks).

2- Boer/whites/English descendants are as invaders of SA as the bantu (blacks).

3- THE ONLY ABORIGINAL PEOPLE FROM SA ARE THE SAN (and they're genetically closer to the asians or europeans, because the people who left Africa more than 40.000 years ago shared the same genotype... then their descentants become the euroasians of today... chinesee, Norwegians, Italians)

4- Oner of the main goals of the capitalist elite (and their puppets) who rule SA, is trying to make people belive that the bantu are the one legitimate citizens of SA, that the whites are the invaders, and hide and confuse history, burying San history.

Old 12-09-2013, 05:13 PM

5,023 posts, read 7,225,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
RIP Mandela. They tried to take your pride and dignity in prison. They will still try to destroy you in death, but majority of people will not believe a rewritten history.
Yep. Nelson Mandela will be remembered and revered long after the keyboard warrior detractors have turned to worm food and forgotten.

Old 12-10-2013, 07:53 AM

285 posts, read 750,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
Yep. Nelson Mandela will be remembered and revered long after the keyboard warrior detractors have turned to worm food and forgotten.
Yep, no doubt he will be remembered. But how? As the sacred superman "who defeated the evil racist whites" fabricated by the big money who rules SA (and part of this world) or as the real man he was.

Maybe one day most people will know the real truth.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:28 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire_Dreams View Post
Let me make something very clear to you, I don't care abou the boers/Afrikaners/English or any other Europeans who have systemically made Africans in their own homelands second class citizens.

It's the Africans' country and continent so let them sort out their affairs and determine the best course of action. I don't advocate killing random innocent people, but I do advocate South Africans getting back their land and resources.
Maybe you should move from whatever hole in the ground you live in because someone else was there before you were

Old 12-10-2013, 09:12 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I like to watch the news while I'm getting ready in the morning. I get up at 5, and don't leave the house until after 7.

2.5 hours of non stop Mandela is ridiculous. Try and listen to news radio, Mandela. Try and use an Internet news site, Mandela.
I felt the same way when it was non-stop Reagan for a solid week when he died.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:51 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
All I can say is......

5 Most Dangerous Countries on Earth

Old 12-10-2013, 11:02 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post
I don't care being politically incorrect.
I'm tired of the massive massmedia coverage about the death of Mandela...
Not sad, he did nothing for the khoisan people.

Look here //www.city-data.com/forum/afric...an-people.html

No idea which was the power who raised him and turned him into a Saint to the eyes of the world, but he was no Saint at all.
The image sold by the massmedia prentended that he was a kind of political pacifist leader... but he was the leader of a paramilitar organization, the MK.... a organization involved in hundred of killings.
And he "won" the nobel prize... But you won't hear anything about this on the news.
Anyway I understand that he favoured the bantu people, his people, and did nothing for the whites, but there's no excuse for saint mandela, not helping to stop the khoisan genocide.

I'm not buying this.
The lefties love him because he glorifies what they think they stand for. Mandela was a radical as a young man, a terrorist, and then he went on to be one of the good guys. The left loves Mandela because even though their policies cause devastation today, they think they too will be vindicated in the end, like being in a play with a Pygmalion theme.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:09 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I felt the same way when it was non-stop Reagan for a solid week when he died.
At least the man was our president, I can understand a people being a bit preoccupied with the death of one of their country's former presidents.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:10 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Perhaps, but certainly one would agree that he was no saint and due to the changes he brought many innocent have paid a huge price. He may be a hero to many and it is certainly their right to feel the way they do. But is he worthy of the glorified, sanitized version of history that has made him out to be a saint?
The same could be asked about the George Washington who had many a British soldier killed who happened to be the law of the land at that time. He`s been made out to be a saint too with rarely a mention of him owning human beings.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:13 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
They just showed that fake sign language guy on the news Incredible, he seemed totally serious while making all those nonsense gestures, he should become an actor
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies