Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 08:52 AM

285 posts, read 750,161 times

Advertisements

I don't care being politically incorrect.
I'm tired of the massive massmedia coverage about the death of Mandela...
Not sad, he did nothing for the khoisan people.

Look here //www.city-data.com/forum/afric...an-people.html

No idea which was the power who raised him and turned him into a Saint to the eyes of the world, but he was no Saint at all.
The image sold by the massmedia prentended that he was a kind of political pacifist leader... but he was the leader of a paramilitar organization, the MK.... a organization involved in hundred of killings.
And he "won" the nobel prize... But you won't hear anything about this on the news.
Anyway I understand that he favoured the bantu people, his people, and did nothing for the whites, but there's no excuse for saint mandela, not helping to stop the khoisan genocide.

I'm not buying this.

Old 12-06-2013, 08:56 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,174,352 times
There is a burning tire in hell waiting to go around the neck of Nelson Mandela. There is a second for his wife Winnie.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:14 AM

285 posts, read 750,161 times
As another forum memeber said in the other thread:
he got the Nobel Prize. According to the Nobel rules, people who have advocated armed struggle (or any form of violence) are not eligible for the Peace Prize

Old 12-06-2013, 11:16 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
another black leader has been diefied. it is sad that people diefy leaders but do not follow their teachings, which are invariably very very good.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:16 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
He's getting even more lapdog liberal media coverage than even Hugo Chavez got.

Yet non-Communists leaders die all the time and the media doesn't make any deal out of it.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:51 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
I don't mourn the loss of any communist, period.

He didn't prevent the Khoisan people's genocide nor the ongoing genocide of Afrikaaner farmers.

South Africa was transformed from a 1st world European country into a 3rd world commie African hellhole under his (and the ANC's) watch.

With that being said, the man was courageous and is an example for European Nationalist leaders currently under the yoke of the EUSSR commies.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,907,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post

No idea which was the power who raised him and turned him into a Saint to the eyes of the world, but he was no Saint at all.
The image sold by the massmedia prentended that he was a kind of political pacifist leader... but he was the leader of a paramilitar organization, the MK.... a organization involved in hundred of killings.
And he "won" the nobel prize... But you won't hear anything about this on the news.
Anyway I understand that he favoured the bantu people, his people, and did nothing for the whites, but there's no excuse for saint mandela, not helping to stop the khoisan genocide.

I'm not buying this.
You're blaming him for things which happened when he was a child and then you ask why people are covering events which happened yesterday instead of events from almost 100 years ago? Really?

Old 12-06-2013, 12:01 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post

I'm not buying this.
Is someone holding a gun to your head making to watch TV? If not, turn it off and go read a book.

Old 12-06-2013, 12:16 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,094 times
Liberals are outraged because some people refuse to deify a communist terrorist who inflamed racial violence against white South Africans, whose wife supported the sickening murder method "necklacing", and sold the public "racial harmony" in SA while the country was being transformed from the bread basket of Africa to the basket case of Africa, the rape capital of the world.

Oh that's right, the truth is "raciss".

Old 12-06-2013, 12:16 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
The amount of Mandela bashing from the right wingers on this site is really sad. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies