Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 07:25 AM

8,017 posts, read 5,852,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHarley View Post
I would donate 1.5 Billion to the Democratic Party, keep 100 million for myself, give 100 million to friends/family, and donate the last 100 million to charities.
You would make us all much, much happier if you would donate the $1.5 billion to the "Let's Dismantle The Two Party Platform And Fix This Country" foundation that I would gladly run for you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2013, 07:27 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,128,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
I'd spend every cent researching and implementing a way to coat EBT cards with a lethal poison absorbed through the skin thereby saving the country from its decline into third world marxism.

You're welcome America.
Do you really hate your family that much Kreutz?

Old 12-07-2013, 07:31 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,593,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Do you really hate your family that much Kreutz?
No freeloaders in the immediate family, though theres some in the extended clan.

I'd remind them to use their EBT before the sale on junk food ends.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:43 AM

37,158 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
The ex-CEO of United Healthcare received 1.8 billion in severance pay, so it's not out of the realm of possibility, at least for him, but if suddenly you were in possession on that amount of fiat currency, what would you do? (to coin a phrase by John Quinones).
Start giving it away by investing in businesses and funneling their profits into charities to make them self-perpetuating.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:49 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,866,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
I'd spend every cent researching and implementing a way to coat EBT cards with a lethal poison absorbed through the skin thereby saving the country from its decline into third world marxism.

You're welcome America.
Wow. I hope for your sake you never find yourself down and out and in need of some help. America--at least the America I know and love--would not thank you for that.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:59 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,385,133 times
Probably buy a portion of the MN Wild (NHL team) and some other business ventures, and most likely give a lot of it away to charities I felt worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Research and give most of it to charities. I wish I wouldn't have to give a dime to the government. I'd keep millions for myself and family.

I'm all for giving to good charities, hate the idea of the government taking and wasting peoples money. Charities are a much better option than welfare, failing programs, etc
I agree with this.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:00 AM

4,581 posts, read 3,405,302 times
I'd endow a museum of colonial settlement and exploration in downtown Newport News VA. Then I would probably just disapear.

Old 12-07-2013, 11:38 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,518,611 times
I'd pay off my house, then I'd be free to travel the world. I would build a number of all girl boarding schools for disadvantaged girls of the African diaspora. the schools would teach intensive math and science courses, public relations, foreign languages, martial arts and other combat technique. the girls would become an elite group of fem fatales who would infiltrate all sectors of international governments and world corporations. in 100 years, they would be the new elite.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:24 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I would blow it all on hookers and cocaine.
that would be one heck of a party, mind if i join in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
I'd pay off my house, then I'd be free to travel the world. I would build a number of all girl boarding schools for disadvantaged girls of the African diaspora. the schools would teach intensive math and science courses, public relations, foreign languages, martial arts and other combat technique. the girls would become an elite group of fem fatales who would infiltrate all sectors of international governments and world corporations. in 100 years, they would be the new elite.
is that you oprah? i thought you were already doing that.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:27 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,833,729 times
move to vegas and gamble professionally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies