Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 09:37 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
And FWIW, Politifact has shown that he has lied before and he has even been deemed to have his "pants on fire" before. Contrary to what the conservative rags tell you, the media actually do not treat him any different than any other president.
Oh for the love of God. You can't possibly believe this. You are smarter than that. I know you are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2013, 09:42 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
It was a whopper of a whopper of a lie. Obama looked into the eyes of every American and lied straight to our face. That makes Barack Obama wholly and completely worthless.

over 36 times

Old 12-13-2013, 09:43 AM

904 posts, read 687,758 times
Quote:
And FWIW, Politifact has shown that he has lied before and he has even been deemed to have his "pants on fire" before. Contrary to what the conservative rags tell you, the media actually do not treat him any different than any other president.
Biggest lie on City Data goes tooooooooooooo ; residinghere.

congratulations .

Old 12-13-2013, 10:24 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Can you explain to us what life is like as a cult worshiper? Most of us cannot relate to an Obama Cultist™, so maybe you can explain it to us? I think I speak for most people when I say we truly cannot relate to your mentality, so here's your opportunity to spell it out for us.

Thanks!
I'm with you on that! Obama could be proven to be a serial killer and some of these posters would defend him. And they think we are scary!

Old 12-13-2013, 10:30 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,397 times
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/14/ny...ionals.html?hp

With Affordable Care Act, Canceled Policies for New York Professionals

"It is not lost on many of the professionals that they are exactly the sort of people – liberal, concerned with social justice – who supported the Obama health plan in the first place. Ms. Meinwald, the lawyer, said she was a lifelong Democrat who still supported better health care for all, but had she known what was in store for her, she would have voted for Mitt Romney.

It is an uncomfortable position for many members of the creative classes to be in. “We are the Obama people,” said Camille Sweeney, a New York writer and member of the Authors Guild. Her insurance is being canceled, and she is dismayed that neither her pediatrician nor her general practitioner appears to be on the exchange plans. What to do has become a hot topic on Facebook and at dinner parties frequented by her fellow writers and artists."

---------------------------

Just hilarious...how you obama voters feel about your choice now?

Old 12-13-2013, 10:38 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,714 times
Quote:
LOL at this thread. It gave me a giggle this morning.

Like I have stated before, all politicians, especially presidents lie and they tell big fat whoppers on top of that. Obama is not different.

What I want to know is, all of you seemingly giddy posters in regards to the Politifact post - are you happy or upset that he was deemed liar of the year???

Because really I don't see anything on there or in here that all of us who pay attention to politics don't know or didn't know. Who cares really if he lied? You all act like he is a golden president who will NEVER do what other president's did - lie (see "mission accomplished" "I did not have sex with that woman" "read my lips, no new taxes" I don't want to even get into Reagan's multiple lies lol, you all are too much). It is not going to stop Obamacare and if/when more people sign up who like it (I have a lot of family members who are in the process of signing up and who like what they see so far) what difference will this lie make in the next 3 years.

He is by no means liar of the century. You people are really crazy with your Obama obsession.

LOL, he should make a Calvin Kline-esque add showing himself and obsession and doing a funny political spiel about people like the posters in this thread. That would be hilarious!!!
This is funny to you??? Not funny for the 5 million without insurance and now have to pay 3 times the amount of their previous insurance plus much higher deductibles. Obamacare is going to severely cripple this fragile economy. The fact you find this so hilarious its very disheartening.

Old 12-13-2013, 11:19 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Wink seasons greetings! happy holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
You cheer up.
I'm a happy boy!

Quote:
I hear that the cost of the Obamacare meds you take to believe this are only going up 300% in the new year.
Believing silly things you hear is a characteristic of conservos.

Quote:
All is good for you.
Yes it is.

Old 12-13-2013, 11:22 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
What an idiot. Premiums decrease by 3000% ??? I think he buys into Hitler's advice. If you tell a big lie often enough, people will believe it.
lol, well look at the people in the crowd. They actually believed it when he said that. And lefties wonder why people think they are so dumb. Obama must have been laughing his ass off at them. I'd even go as far as him testing how far he could push it to see if they would cheer, at least I hope because for Obama to believe premiums could be reduced by 3000% is very scary.

Take your pick, Obama laughing his ass off his supporters or scary as hell?

Old 12-13-2013, 11:26 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
even a bigger lie than read my lips no new taxes
Yep and he paid politically for that lie

Old 12-13-2013, 11:32 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Murdering our troops with lies is the same as lying about healthcare? Good one!
There's a difference between Bush lying to start the Iraq War and Obama's lies: Obama's lies actually happened, and the Bush lie about Iraq didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies