Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 10:29 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
You do realize that was in place to protect us don't you?

No, you don't.
He'll suddenly figure it out when a republican becoems President.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Nah, I am just saying the Republicans do a poor job following through with their ideas and end up needing the Democrats to do the hard work for them.
Yeah, and when that fails like it often does, (note Obamacare), you can always go back to just claiming Democrats did crap they didnt do, like ending slavery, opposing discrimination etc..

The non stop excuses from the left blaming Republicans for Obamacare, just reminds me that no Democrat is smart enough to be voting.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:39 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfman View Post
Then why did Obama come out and plead for Republicans to help fix his mess?

This country needs to come back to bipartisanship if anything even remotely good is to happen.

Obamacare is a one-sided partisan bill that is hurting people right out of the gate. We haven't seen anything yet; 2014-15 is going to be a disaster.
Actually ACA just doesn't go far enough leaving still too many people without health insurance and still leaves health insurance in the hands of a for-profit industry.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yeah, and when that fails like it often does, (note Obamacare), you can always go back to just claiming Democrats did crap they didnt do, like ending slavery, opposing discrimination etc..

The non stop excuses from the left blaming Republicans for Obamacare, just reminds me that no Democrat is smart enough to be voting.
After watching people vote in a bunch of idiot Tea Party members, I don't think Republicans are smart enough to be voting.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:
After watching people vote in a bunch of idiot Tea Party members, I don't think Republicans are smart enough to be voting.
Why do you object to responsible governing? The left wing hate for common sense is astounding..

Old 12-15-2013, 10:44 AM

1,074 posts, read 757,732 times
You intended this as a joke, right?

Old 12-15-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Why do you object to responsible governing? The left wing hate for common sense is astounding..
I don't support taking a butcher knife to government when all that does it lets our country bleed out, but it is a free country, support whoever you want.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:48 AM

1,074 posts, read 757,732 times
And Dems never blocked Republican nominees, huh? You must have forgotten all the Democrats blocking of Republican nominees. Ever hear the expression, "Borked?" Dems have blocked many, many, Republican nominees using the filibuster, and other tactics.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
I don't support taking a butcher knife to government when all that does it lets our country bleed out, but it is a free country, support whoever you want.
What butcher knife is taking place? I'm interested to hear about these make believe cuts you are claiming to be happening right before our eyes..

Old 12-15-2013, 10:59 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv101 View Post
If he Democratic Party is indeed 'bouncing back', which is impossible with a President with underwater approval ratings which are continuing to sink, just wait until SEVENTY MILLION-PLUS US citizens start receiving health policy cancellation notices from their employers next fall as the election approaches, and that will 100% be the fault of the Democratic Party for foisting this ObamaCare disaster upon all of us.

The ongoing chaos right now is merely a 'sneak preview' of what's to come, so grab your popcorn and a basket of nachos and watch the lefties commit political suicide, because the main attraction has yet to begin.
Some people as of months and months ago, have already found out the truth of this lame ass farce of a health care scam.

I have friends and some family my daughter has friends who have already found out the truth of what this bill is really all about. Nothing that was promised, i can tell you that with certainty. My daughter has a friend as of Friday evening she found out her current health care plan by the way which she loves, and has the most fantastic coverage, at $160.00 she found out to keep this plan, but not even, no prescription coverage, and the benefits she now has she will not. Gone up to $480.00 kid you not.

What part of that plan is fair to her. She now has wonderful coverage, and prescription coverage along with other great beneftis. And if she wants coverage that she now has, add to that.

She is a younger women, like most all, with struggles to make ends meet. She cried and i mean cried and looked me and my daughter in the eye and said, i want Obama's phone number, this is not what he promised. Then she said she will not be able to afford health care at this rate. She is a democrat, which up until this moment, did not have a problem with Obama. SHE DOES NOW?
Really think if your democrat, your going to give Obama a pass, once you find out your one of the ones that cannot keep your current health care plan and Doctor. Then your giving yourself way too much credit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies