Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 10:46 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
See post #99. Sounds pretty obsessive to me.
Does your lack of response, mean I shouldnt expect an apology for you lying about what I said?

Old 12-18-2013, 10:48 AM

723 posts, read 633,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Actually what I said was that OTHER PEOPLE tell us what goes on in their bedrooms, are you now proclaiming only sex takes place in the bedroom? Clearly this would dispute your previous posting that gays can and do astain. Now you're disputing your own argument, which is quote funny actually.
And I asked what you know about that goes on in their bedrooms. That's how all this started actually. No one tells you what goes on in their bedrooms. Apparently your "friends" with boyfriends are too afraid to even tell you they're gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
No leap at all, you are the one who said that if someone says they dont care, they really do care, (you even said it again right above) so when I tell you I dont care that you're gay, according to YOUR argument I not only do care, but I want you..
I never said you wanted me. I said you seem obsessed by gay sex and that mentioned the same thing repeatedly is not the way to show you don't care about it.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:49 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,368,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
Are we in a bad place? Last I checked the economy has gotten better with pretty much each passing month.

I have good critical thinking skills. In fact, I have a few pieces of paper to prove it.
A's on your kindergarten coloring prove nothing. I would expect a president of my country to be a statesman, not a provocateur. That's just plain childish and unintelligent. Obama's hubris aside, what will poking a host country in the eye accomplish other than discord and perhaps a further lessening of international relations? There are other avenues, venues and other people who should pursue human rights issues. A beer summit cretin is not it. But then, if you are representative of his worshipers I quite understand your giggly glee and his abysmal appointment record.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:51 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I cannot even begin to wrap my head around that piece of logic.
It's akin to sending the local school PTA leader to the Department of Education in DC to protest Common Core, etc. How much do you expect such a send-off to accomplish? Sure, it makes a statement on behalf of the concerned, but do you really think it flexes any real muscle?

Further, it exploits homosexuality for political purposes. Is that how homosexuals expect to be treated by Barack Obama?

Old 12-18-2013, 10:52 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
smart move by obama. the world will be watching russia and there will be a spotlight on russias treatment of gays. it neuters putin from doing anything if he knows everyone is watching.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:52 AM

5,728 posts, read 3,249,287 times
and I wonder these same liberals never cry out at places like Iran where they kill homosexuals on display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Islam forbids homosexuality on penalty of death.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:53 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
and I wonder these same liberals never cry out at places like Iran where they kill homosexuals on display.
I hear liberals decry this all the time.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
smart move by obama. the world will be watching russia and there will be a spotlight on russias treatment of gays. it neuters putin from doing anything if he knows everyone is watching.
hammertime33 is right that we decry it. Still, this is good point to be honest.

In those other places, there's nothing we can do. We can't even influence them or lead by example. Russia is a different case. Basically, we do what we can.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:54 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykibs View Post
And I asked what you know about that goes on in their bedrooms. That's how all this started actually. No one tells you what goes on in their bedrooms. Apparently your "friends" with boyfriends are too afraid to even tell you they're gay.
And I asked you why we need to know what goes on in the bedroom? Once again, you have this need to know what not only goes on in this guys bedroom, but now also my friends bedrooms. Ironic you are the one accusing me of obsessing over it. Why do you think my friends who have bf's have a need to tell people their gay, are you not smart enough to figure it out? Well if you say so, I'm not going to argue with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykibs View Post
I never said you wanted me. I said you seem obsessed by gay sex and that mentioned the same thing repeatedly is not the way to show you don't care about it.
Once again, what have I said to indicate I'm obsessed with gay sex? NAME IT..

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-18-2013 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: off topic/personal

Old 12-18-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Further, it exploits homosexuality for political purposes. Is that how homosexuals expect to be treated by Barack Obama?
Personally, I would imagine they care enough to be happy to do even some small thing to help those suffering in Russia. They're the Olympic delegation; going to the Olympics is what they do. It's just the choice of individuals that sends the message. They're not being exploited.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies