Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 02:15 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykibs View Post
Based on the number of new threads from the OP today, I think this is his way of telling us that he has been catching up on the news today and doesn't have the time to hunt city data to see if these threads already exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2013, 12:26 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Lame. Should have sent Boitano. It's the Winter Olympics after all.
Boitano is being sent. And he just came out of the closet 15 minutes ago as a gay man.

Brian Boitano announces he's gay before trip to Sochi

"I am many things: a son, a brother, and uncle, a friend, an athlete, a cook, an author, and being gay is just one part of who I am. First and foremost I am an American athlete and I am proud to live in a country that encourages diversity, openness and tolerance. As an athlete, I hope we can remain focused on the Olympic spirit which celebrates achievement in sport by peoples of all nations."

Old 12-19-2013, 03:33 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,925,047 times
Very sad when Putin is a better president than Obozo. I am thankful to the Russians and Chinese for keeping our military out of Syria when Obama was insistent on the US intervening on behalf of the jihadist sharia rebels in Syria. I am glad we are staying out of Syria. Regardless of what Assad has done, the rebels are even worse as they will implement sharia law in Syria and become like the Taliban and Iran where women are slaves and actually gays are executed. And now Putin is doing better to promote family values and good morals than Obozo is. I think the Moral Majority in America needs to rise up again like we did when Reagan was in office and show the world what the real America is like .

Obama will never challenge a Muslim nation on gay marriage, only Christian countries like Russia and others like the Dominican Republic and African countries that Obozo has pressured to accept homosexuality against their cultures and religions. In fact gay marriage is against American values too. This is why obozo does NOT represent me or most people I know.

Old 12-19-2013, 03:37 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,457,052 times
^ "Obozo?" Do you realize how childish you seem? That you would prefer a totalitarian dictator to a democratically, twice-elected president says things that, you know, I shudder at. But then, I love America...

Old 12-19-2013, 05:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
^ "Obozo?" Do you realize how childish you seem? That you would prefer a totalitarian dictator to a democratically, twice-elected president says things that, you know, I shudder at. But then, I love America...
Putin? Democratically elected? LOL.................

Russia’s stolen election confirms ‘reset’ failure - Right Turn - The Washington Post

Russia election: Twitter flooded with Vladimir Putin fraud claims - Telegraph

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...96G0WO20130718

Who's the dictator?

http://latitude.blogs.nytimes.com/20...is-a-dictator/

Putin Declares Himself Dictator With The Navalny Verdict - Forbes

Putin Declares Himself Dictator | RealClearPolitics

Old 12-19-2013, 05:42 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,457,052 times
I think you misunderstood me. Putin is a dictator.

Old 12-19-2013, 05:45 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
I think you misunderstood me. Putin is a dictator.
I did not see the post you were responding to as it was not quoted in your post. Which post was it?

Old 12-19-2013, 05:57 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Add Russia and Putin to Obama's long enemies list .Wander if it were Egypt if he would send all Jews.Easy to tell he never ran anything of consequence in his life to learn those management skills or lack of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies