Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 07:58 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times

Advertisements

Did you watch the movie and do you think many of the things that were predicted are coming true?

Undermining our allies. Unfortunately, I wasn’t wrong. Wielding a weaponized national debt and a disdain for our standing in the world, President Obama draws us nearer and nearer to the dystopia that I warned against in 2016.

Obama 2016, love him or hate him, you don't know him. Watch the video

[vimeo]80177893[/vimeo]
Exclusive "2016" Update with Dinesh D'Souza on Vimeo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2013, 07:21 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,658 times
LoL, a conspiracy theorist that has never met or talked to anyone who knows Obama some how has the dish on Obama's secret life...because psychic powers or something. More like psychosis. Most of the premise is that Obama didn't spend all of the first 17 years of his life in America (to Dinesh Hawaii is not America), from a person who spent the first 17 years of his life in...Mumbai, India.

That people believe this tragedy of a film should qualify as signs of mental illness or disease.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:32 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
If you don't like the national debt maybe you should have started complaining when "Jello brains" Reagan was President instead.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
All of a sudden the national debt is a big deal. Funny it wasn't so when Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2 were running it up.

Brown guy phobia rears it's head again.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM

13,941 posts, read 5,615,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
All of a sudden the national debt is a big deal. Funny it wasn't so when Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2 were running it up.

Brown guy phobia rears it's head again.
Nah, it isn't race. Right now, the party in power is the one favored by the MSM, so every attack on the President, just like with Clinton and Carter (yes, I remember it), was seen by the media as unprecedented, racist (yes, criticism against Clinton's debt up to 1995 was seen as racist because he championed the poor minority and felt their pain), and indicator of the worst politics ever. They championed debt as needed to get stuff done.

Now go check the stories from MSM while Reagan, GHWB and Dubyah were in office. Not so flattering, and to them, the national debt was a huge crisis. FFS, listen to Obama in 2006 and in 2008 on the campaign trail speaking about how tragic running up debt and having huge deficits was. See a pattern yet? OK, let me help here....

THE PARTY NOT IN POWER SAYS WHATEVER THE PARTY IN POWER IS DOING WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY, MAYBE THE WHOLE PLANET. Never changes, never has, never will. Elect a Republican tomorrow, and every Democrat who currently does cartwheels and gyrations to apologize and excuse debt increase under Obama will start mewling about debt again and referencing "Clinton's surplus" which is actually part owned by Gingrich and Dole.

How do I know? Look at how the media and Democrats treat the issues of Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and Afghanistan since Jan 2009. Apparently, changing the occupant of the White House made garrisoning and interventionism all hip and cool again. Come Jan 2017, if a Republican is in the White House, Democrats will go right back to hating war, being peaceniks, calling Republicans imperialists, etc. OH, and like we didn't get daily tears and agony from Democrats for the whole 8 years of Bush? Even when he approved legislation written by Democrats and sponsored by Teddy K and his cohorts, he was wrong, evil, stupid, etc. Stop crying, this is what you get when your guy is in charge...half the country will hate him and bash him for something.

tl/dr - politics as usual, no racism involved in bashing Obama, Dems will be crying just as hard the instant a Republican takes the White House.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:17 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Wow, the idiot leftist brigade is out in full here.

We were all right about little barry soetero and the left was completely wrong.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:38 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Nah, it isn't race. Right now, the party in power is the one favored by the MSM, so every attack on the President, just like with Clinton and Carter (yes, I remember it), was seen by the media as unprecedented, racist (yes, criticism against Clinton's debt up to 1995 was seen as racist because he championed the poor minority and felt their pain), and indicator of the worst politics ever. They championed debt as needed to get stuff done.

Now go check the stories from MSM while Reagan, GHWB and Dubyah were in office. Not so flattering, and to them, the national debt was a huge crisis. FFS, listen to Obama in 2006 and in 2008 on the campaign trail speaking about how tragic running up debt and having huge deficits was. See a pattern yet? OK, let me help here....

THE PARTY NOT IN POWER SAYS WHATEVER THE PARTY IN POWER IS DOING WILL DESTROY THE COUNTRY, MAYBE THE WHOLE PLANET. Never changes, never has, never will. Elect a Republican tomorrow, and every Democrat who currently does cartwheels and gyrations to apologize and excuse debt increase under Obama will start mewling about debt again and referencing "Clinton's surplus" which is actually part owned by Gingrich and Dole.

How do I know? Look at how the media and Democrats treat the issues of Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and Afghanistan since Jan 2009. Apparently, changing the occupant of the White House made garrisoning and interventionism all hip and cool again. Come Jan 2017, if a Republican is in the White House, Democrats will go right back to hating war, being peaceniks, calling Republicans imperialists, etc. OH, and like we didn't get daily tears and agony from Democrats for the whole 8 years of Bush? Even when he approved legislation written by Democrats and sponsored by Teddy K and his cohorts, he was wrong, evil, stupid, etc. Stop crying, this is what you get when your guy is in charge...half the country will hate him and bash him for something.

tl/dr - politics as usual, no racism involved in bashing Obama, Dems will be crying just as hard the instant a Republican takes the White House.

Everyone is screaming about the debt, and not a peep before. All of this doom and gloom and disaster scenario is nonsense. The Tea party, founded on a great principle, was hijacked by the extreme right wingnuts.

As for my brown guy statement, I don't base it upon the honest criticism of Obama, because he deserves plenty, but the utter crap I see offered (birther, muslim, gay, civilian army, indocrination, the ever popular "we're doomed" and Obama will force a third term pile of crap). That, my friend is solely based upon brown guy phobia.

and I'm not a democrat.

Old 12-19-2013, 08:50 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
We were all right about little barry soetero and the left was completely wrong.
Awww, that is so cute. Obviously things like birtherism was totally proved right

Old 12-19-2013, 09:23 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times
Better title for this waste of digital space: "Mr. D'Souza desperately seeking relevance."

Old 12-19-2013, 09:33 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Shouldn't this thread about a film released in 2012 be moved to the Entertainment Forum? I believe the reviews were bad to middling calling the film simplistic and boring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies