Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2013, 02:54 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
That picture is disgusting.
Why? Because a sailor is kissing the love of their life?

Shows how you truly think of the military.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Marriage is not a right. It's something which is regulated by the state and has requirements (example: filing for a marriage license) and restrictions.
Of course. It should be left up to the states, on that we agree. More and more states feel it's now time to allow same sex couples the ability to marry and be granted the 1000+ benefits that other heterosexual couples get.

Quote:
My faith is not with an "imaginary" God. God forbids homosexual acts. But this is not the religious board.
"god" has never said anything about homosexuals in that fairy tale book of yours. Feel free to quote Leviticus, I'll debunk that easy.

Again, you make your imaginary "god" weep. I feel sorry for you.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:58 AM

Quote:
I'll never get used to it. It's a graphic assault on the senses and sensibility to what is morally correct. Such people should not expect public acceptance of their behavior in plain sight. It is a moral affront.
First off, no it is not a graphic assault on the senses and sensibility to what is morally correct. It would be grammatically correct to say that it's an assault and whatnot on YOUR sensibilities and nothing more.

Does the sailor and her loved one look like they care about public acceptance? They are in love and damn you and anyone else who think it's "icky" because you don't agree with it. It's a moral affront ON YOU and others like you, but not on me.

I think it's cute and I support my fellow shipmates over your ilk any day. Easy.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:58 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
I'll never get used to it. It's a graphic assault on the senses and sensibility to what is moraly correct. Such people should not expect public acceptance of their behavior in plain sight. It is a moral affront.
I agree. I think it's time for a normal (and moral) photo...

Old 12-20-2013, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
I agree. I think it's time for a normal (and moral) photo.
You're right your assumption of the above picture being normal...it is completely normal for two people who are in love and want to get married to have pictures like that. This picture and the pictures Jaymax have posted are totally normal and morally correct. We agree on that.

The photo you shared is cute right along with the other wedding pictures above that one. Thanks for sharing!

Old 12-20-2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Of course. It should be left up to the states, on that we agree. More and more states feel it's now time to allow same sex couples the ability to marry and be granted the 1000+ benefits that other heterosexual couples get.
I think the federal government should put an end to homosexual "marriage" once and for all. And never allow it to be the law of the land.

Quote:
"god" has never said anything about homosexuals in that fairy tale book of yours. Feel free to quote Leviticus, I'll debunk that easy.

Again, you make your imaginary "god" weep. I feel sorry for you.
Why do you insult someone else's faith, religion and beliefs? Not very open-minded of you.

God did say something about homosexuals.

https://bible.org/article/homosexual...ns-and-answers

Old 12-20-2013, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
You're right your assumption of the above picture being normal...it is completely normal for two people who are in love and want to get married to have pictures like that. This picture and the pictures Jaymax have posted are totally normal and morally correct. We agree on that.

The photo you shared is cute right along with the other wedding pictures above that one. Thanks for sharing!
It is normal for two people who are in love and want to get married to have pictures like that... as long as they are the opposite sex.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:37 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
And if a female couple disturbs you.... how about this?

Do you enjoy intentionaly offending people?

Old 12-20-2013, 03:50 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Why are you 'offended'? They are couples in love.

You are responsible for your own emotions.

Old 12-20-2013, 04:16 AM

Quote:
If those lovely pictures offend you, then you're worst off than I thought.

What's wrong with Americans in love?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies