Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2013, 04:26 AM

2,565 posts, read 5,515,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Do you enjoy intentionaly offending people?
Seriously? That offends you?

There are plenty of things worth getting worked up over in this world. This is not one of them.

Just be happy and go live your life, man.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:16 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
It's quite clear now, with the Duck Dynasty episode, and the unapologetic militancy of LGBT activists with their "in your face" provocations, that it is past time to stop tolerating the spread of this perversion and start pushing back. The 2014 election is the only hope for turning this thing around. I don't want to lend any credence to Michelle Obama's anti-American comment, but this is the first time in my life I am ashamed of America. If you love your country, are a conservative, a God fearing person of any faith, a believer in traditional values and the sanctity of marriage, please vote in this crucial upcoming election. I will now devote my time, energy and capital toward that effort and stop wasting time debating the enemy. Save our nation.

Last edited by Bideshi; 12-20-2013 at 05:33 AM..

Old 12-20-2013, 06:02 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
Try to keep up... it has to do with the EQUALITY part... there is no equal to Male and Female when it comes to creating a baby.

Two male monkeys can't
Two male giraffe can't
Two male donkeys can't..... NO MARRIAGE "EQUALITY" exists in homosexuality.
Maybe you misunderstood, the constitution guarantees "equal protection of the law"

Old 12-20-2013, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Marriage equality already existed in New Mexico.

What these unelected individuals in black robes did was confer special rights.
Nope. Harrier can marry a a man in New Mexico now too. No special rights.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:08 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
It's quite clear now, with the Duck Dynasty episode, and the unapologetic militancy of LGBT activists with their "in your face" provocations, that it is past time to stop tolerating the spread of this perversion and start pushing back. The 2014 election is the only hope for turning this thing around. I don't want to lend any credence to Michelle Obama's anti-American comment, but this is the first time in my life I am ashamed of America. If you love your country, are a conservative, a God fearing person of any faith, a believer in traditional values and the sanctity of marriage, please vote in this crucial upcoming election. I will now devote my time, energy and capital toward that effort and stop wasting time debating the enemy. Save our nation.
Sad little people who cannot cope with people who are different to them.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Yeah, maybe in another time it was supposed to, but ask the voters in CA... what went wrong (hint = involving black robes).
The same thing that happened here. The state was either passing or enforcing laws that violated the state constitution. Even voters can not pass laws that are unconstitutional.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Yep.

The people of California voted twice(even amending the state constitution) to uphold marriage as a union between a man and a woman.

Our clear will was subverted by an openly gay justice, and electd officals who acted in dereliction of their duty by not defending state law.
No California voters voted to take away rights that people had, and in doing so violated their state constitution. Over 18,000 same sex couples were married after the repeal of prop22 what prop 8 did is remover the right for same sex couples to get married.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
It's marriage perversion. All people have the equal right to marry a person of he opposite sex. Undocumented immigrants are illegal aliens. Reproductive rights are the legalized murder of unborn infants. Giving a bad thing a nicer sounding name doesn't make it a good thing. Making something legal doesn't make it right.
And those darkies had the same right to marry within their race. We don't need to allow interracial marriage, marriage is already equal.

Oh, yeah, they tried that tactic in the interracial marriage fight. Guess what? It didn't work them either.

The laws can not discriminate based on race or gender in this country.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Keep in mind this was a court decision, and does not mean that the majority of people in New Mexico support gay marriage, only that some activist judges do, probably ones appointed by Democrat governors.
Do you honestly believe that the entire supreme court of NM were appointed by Democrats? It was a UNANIMOUS decision.

Old 12-20-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Those are all states in which the will of the people was substituted for the dictum of unelected judges.

Even Hitler's dictums had more legitimacy - he was at least elected.
We made it to post 305 before anyone Godwined the thread. Bravo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies