Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 02:35 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I thought matthews was some kind of ultra-lefty that was in love with Obama according to the right wingers?

Chrissy just found out that the Easter bunny was not real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 02:37 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Following Obama’s speech to the Democratic convention, MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann gushed: “Not a sour note and spellbinding throughout.”

His co-anchor Chris Matthews agreed: “In the Bible they talk about Jesus serving the good wine last. I think the Democrats did the same.”

Old 12-20-2013, 02:39 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Following Obama’s speech to the Democratic convention, MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann gushed: “Not a sour note and spellbinding throughout.”

His co-anchor Chris Matthews agreed: “In the Bible they talk about Jesus serving the good wine last. I think the Democrats did the same.”
Those two have a combined IQ lower than my cocker spaniel's.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:45 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,462,489 times
The illegal drone war and over zealous surveillance issues have made his Left Wing core mostly turn on him. The Affordable Care Act - though with some good things in it - has been a train wreck in ways that are big (many losing insurance, few signing up for it) and small (website issues). The economy is actually trending better than anywhere else in the developed world.

Mainly Obama seems "stuck in the mud". He campaigned in 2008 on grand ideas like FDR but now I have no idea what his plan are

Old 12-20-2013, 02:51 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
No the point is, you listened to these media idiots who praised Obama no matter what he did.

When Obama said he "didn't know about anything" you believed him.

When Obama said "I'll get to the bottom of it" you believed him.

When Obama said "if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance" you believed him.

"Most" democrats believed everything that came out of their mouth, they also believed Obama too. You all looked like a bunch of sheep following your messiah.
Well look at this, we've got a mindreader here that knows everything I believe and think

Old 12-20-2013, 02:51 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Well look at this, we've got a mindreader here that knows everything I believe and think
It's not difficult to read a blank slate.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:52 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Quote:
MSNBC Ed Schultz Paid Nearly $200,000 By Unions in 2011, According to Labor Dept. What a shock -- labor unions paying one of Obama's biggest cheerleaders in the media.

Perhaps Ed Schultz could explain what he does for unions to warrant such largesse. I don't recall hearing anything along these lines on his radio program or MSNBC show.

Ed Schultz Paid Nearly $200,000 By Unions in 2011

Talk about buying the media!
So what? Fox's co-owner is a saudi muslim that also owns an anti-american islamic network in the middle east.

It doesn't get any worse than that,.....

Old 12-20-2013, 02:57 PM

1,632 posts, read 1,849,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST: Let me ask you losers, political losers of the year?

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Terrible year for the president. I mean, it’s terrible, this…

SCARBOROUGH: Can you go back a year? One year ago, the president was getting ready for his second inauguration. So much hope. This has been a terrible year.

MATTHEWS: There’s another piece of it which you’re subtly getting at. It’s not just that it’s a bad year in terms of the rollout. There’s an erosion in interest. It feels like a very long presidency now. It feels like the seventh or eighth year of a presidency. It doesn’t feel like the fifth. There wasn’t that rejuvenation that comes with re-election. There wasn’t any, certainly he was never going to get a honeymoon from the other side, but there was no sense of wow. And I think that’s hurt him a lot.

Link: Video: Obama is the Loser of the Year, says … « Hot Air

He's also Liar of the Year according to PolitiFact. The accolades never stop coming for the Messiah.
Joe Scarborough can get the truth out of anyone he's so down to earth himself, I love him.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:09 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Mathews has to be remember was a political operative. Whose operative Bill Clinton's now that Hillary may run look to him and other in the Clinton camp to try to separate Hillary from Obama record. Big mistake she did see coming apparently when she took one of most important positions in it. They will try to link Hillary with her husbands positions to the right of center in the party. But she has a record as senator and Sec of state of left in party.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:17 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
wow, just wow. MSNBC really does keep you in the dark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies