Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 04:07 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

Obama Claims He Met Regularly with Website Team Before Obamacare Launch

Here is what he said today:

Quote:
"There's no doubt that when it came to the health care rollout, I was meeting every other week or every three weeks with folks and emphasizing how important it was that consumers had a good experience, an easy experience in getting the information they need and knowing what the choices and options were for them to be able to get high-quality, affordable health care,"
Back in November:

Quote:
I was not informed directly that the website would not be working as—the way it was supposed to. Had I been informed, I wouldn’t be going out saying, "Boy, this is going to be great." You know, I’m accused of a lot of things, but I don’t think I’m stupid enough to go around saying, "this is going to be like shopping on Amazon or Travelocity," a week before the website opens, if I thought that it wasn’t going to work. So, clearly, we and I did not have enough awareness about the problems in the website.

So either this guy is lying AND/OR he is an absolute horrible leader. Let us just imagine, or try to, that he is completely telling the truth. Then why the hell were people not held accountable?!?! I can probably count on one hand the people who have been held accountable for monumental screw ups in this Administration. Any responsible leader would have heads roll over what happened with Obamacare's site, among other things that have transpired during his Administration.

I still think its a little of both. I think he has been caught lying long enough, where its just something he does. Some of what he says may be white lies, partial lies, etc, but I think much of what this man says when talking to the American people is a lie one way or another. How can you not? Hes been caught lying numerous times. He broke his own damn promises starting the first week in office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2013, 04:14 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
I was actually thinking the same thing. It was when he said that he met every other or every three weeks that again, he was blowing smoke, one min he was working with them but as usual doesn't know a think. It just doesn't work for me. I turned tv off. I really don't see any reason for believing anything he says.

"middle class Americans will not pay one more dime in taxes"

"If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance period".

"Insurance will go down by about $2500.00"

Look at the idiots who believed Obama when Obama said "Premiums Will Decrease 3000% So You Should Get A Raise When H'care Is Passed"

Old 12-20-2013, 04:16 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
He's a liar and a poor leader. But the libs love him...

Old 12-20-2013, 05:12 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,778 times
What he says does not matter. He is the new Teflon man.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:15 PM

1,391 posts, read 1,233,586 times
I'd assume since most of you right wing nut bags are latching on to the website not running smoothly that Obama must be doing pretty well.

Happy Holidays right wingers.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayid Linus View Post
I'd assume since most of you right wing nut bags are latching on to the website not running smoothly that Obama must be doing pretty well.

Happy Holidays right wingers.
And I assume that you liberal hypocrites could give one damn about the countless lies this man has told.

Merry CHRISTmas dirt bags.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:16 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
So what if he did meet with them, he doesnt have a clue about any of it.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:17 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
He only has to fool the average "give me my free stuff" liberal. How hard is that?

Old 12-20-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
So what if he did meet with them, he doesnt have a clue about any of it.
So what? How about you hold people accountable, whether you knew or not? What sort of leader does not hold his own people accountable? He is a God awful leader and a liar. Period.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:34 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
in think he just was use to having spent his whole life on speech that you could promise anything because you never had to deliver anything really .Use to be called a snake oil salesman. He like Bill Clinton always believes he can talk his way out of a lie if caught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies