Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 03:19 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,347,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
quick question

lets take religion bible etc out of this

if a non religious man/woman said they dont believe in homosexuality etc after being asked their opinion... would that person be "homophobic"?

is it not possible for a man to think that men were made to have sex with women? is his thinking flawed?
It would be just extremely ignorant. But at least it wouldn't be extremely hypocritical as well -like Phil hiding behind supposed 'religious beliefs' that he doesn't even follow himself.

By the way, Phil wasn't specifically asked about homosexuality. He was asked "What in your mind, is sinful?" He chose to take a swipe at gay and lesbian people. Not murderers, child molesters, terrorists, rapists etc It just shows his extreme prejudice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2013, 03:19 PM

14,888 posts, read 9,998,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
These relics think they're the gatekeepers of the American social order so they espouse high morals which are more than just empty platitudes. They think they're being "rebels" when they just look foolish.

They didn't build Houston.
You're right for a change, we didn't build Houston. We paid people like you guys to build Houston.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
...all behind the safety of a keyboard.

Oh, don't get me wrong. Once in a while, they may find the balls to tell some kid to pull his pants up, but even he knows better than to pay them any mind.
Oh lord, is this the point when the fake rich guy turns into the fake ghetto thug trying to threaten people? Save yourself the trouble, you don't scare anyone here.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
They'll say it behind a keyboard because they know they'll get called out in public.
Yep, we've hit that point in the conversation. The thug wannabe trash is coming out to defend their friends.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:23 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,344,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I have a hard time believing Mayor Annise Parker really tweeted such an ignorant statement...
Really? I don't have a hard time seeing any democrat saying something so ignorant and misinformed. Most of them seem to make a career out of it, ever setting new lows to strive for.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:24 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,288,422 times
Quote:
You mean aside from your 7,700+ posts, most of which clearly came from someone who has never seen the inside of a college classroom except to empty the trash cans?
If this is a reference to my spelling/punctuation, would you care to give some examples?

Old 12-23-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Really? I don't have a hard time seeing any democrat saying something so ignorant and misinformed. Most of them seem to make a career out of it, ever setting new lows to strive for.

You have a point but I guess I just expected more from her, I didn't realize how ignorant and corrupt she was until this took place and I did some reading. Now I'm not so surprised anymore.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:26 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,288,422 times
Quote:
Oh lord, is this the point when the fake rich guy turns into the fake ghetto thug trying to threaten people? Save yourself the trouble, you don't scare anyone here.
If you feel threatened, sir, that's all your doing. I've made no threats.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
If you feel threatened, sir, that's all your doing. I've made no threats.
I don't recall saying that I feel threatened, maybe your imagination is running wild again.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:31 PM

Damn, how utterly pathetic must your life be that you have to run and register a copy cat user name to mine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies