Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 11:35 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Would you people get a grip. Your logic is as follows: politicians should have to have the same plans...Obama signs up for plan...outrage. You aren't even original in your idiocy anymore.
Signing up for it and depending on it are two different things.

Most Americans cannot afford the tripling cost of the premiums and the deductible which ensures you will be paying out of pocket for healthcare every single year. Upwards of $16,000 more per year before the insurance even kicks in. Do you have an extra grand or more a month lying around?

It's like the congressmen who signed up for food stamps for a week, or the one who lived in the projects for a week. They know they get to go back to their cushioned tax payer funded live styles, so the "look I'm just like you all!" gesture is pointless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 11:40 AM

7,542 posts, read 11,574,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Could be, care to back that 95% up?

I was staying on topic, do you care too?
I was just trying to say that Faux Snooze say negatives thing about Obama every time he does anything. No other new organization has said that many negative things about him

Old 12-24-2013, 11:47 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
I swear, if Obama cured cancer, right wingers would STILL fault the man.
Cure cancer? That's a riot. Obama can't even put together a working website, and that's with 3 years and half a billion dollars, lol.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:47 AM

3,805 posts, read 6,356,641 times
He signed up because it's the law. Everyone has to sign up or get fined. No, he doesn't need it, but he is honor bound to obey the law. I'm signing up both because I need it and because it's the law.

I can only imagine the outrage if he didn't sign up just because he didn't need it. Then you'd be all over him for breaking the law over his very own program.

Your outrage is as phony as you accuse him of being.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:52 AM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,825 times
SOB and his health care law cost me 2 grand a year as I sit here fighting cancer on a tight budget.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:52 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
I was just trying to say that Faux Snooze say negatives thing about Obama every time he does anything. No other new organization has said that many negative things about him
I can agree with that...but maybe just maybe, the others need to start, don't you think?

Old 12-24-2013, 11:53 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
He signed up because it's the law. Everyone has to sign up or get fined. No, he doesn't need it, but he is honor bound to obey the law. I'm signing up both because I need it and because it's the law.

I can only imagine the outrage if he didn't sign up just because he didn't need it. Then you'd be all over him for breaking the law over his very own program.

Your outrage is as phony as you accuse him of being.
Funny, I did not know laws could be changed on a whim.................

Old 12-24-2013, 12:05 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
I swear, if Obama cured cancer, right wingers would STILL fault the man.
Probably, because he would have just put his name on the work (stolen credit for it)and tried to demonize others for doubting him and his medical expertize.

That's how he rolls.

Old 12-24-2013, 12:05 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Why shouldn't he sign up for Obamacare I mean after all seems he thinks and continues to have the power to change the law (the law of the land, for you liberals) why not just change the coverage he has when he feels like it :-) Change the law on what it covers and what plans he will use if he goes and sees the doctor that he thought he could keep.
You know how laws are just changed whenever the president feels like it, I'm starting to see a very interesting pattern here.
If he can change the law before American's even have mandatory coverage what will happen when we all get coverage. hmmm?

Old 12-24-2013, 12:10 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
They are just showing that people are able to sign up without any problems So if 3 to 5 million people are able to signal up without any problems and then 10 right wing nut jobs on Faux Snooze say the site is still broken to you it is still messed up go away with your blatant lies. If you say a lie enough it must be true
That is the Obama playbook, page one.

And now you are trying to use the same tactic in defense of itself.

Do you see the problem with the nutjobs on both sides here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies