Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 01:19 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

not its not unbelievable. most religions in history come under the rule of join or die. this is just another one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2013, 01:31 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,079,633 times
Quote:
Funny we don't see corporate America, the beloved of the self-Righteous, shying away from taking advantage of cheap labor in that godless China while selling American workers down the river. I guess they're all alike, no matter what baseless anti-left BS you make up, eh?

Probably no surprise to you that the bottom line trumps Jesus every time with companies like the supposedly "we have strong Christian values' Hobby-Lobby being a prime example, right?
And i'm sure your one thats quick to purchase that cheapest product off the shelf even if its says made in china

Old 12-26-2013, 01:39 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Mao's great leap forward 'killed 45 million in four years' and yet he's bigger than Jesus.

I guess the progressive left are all alike no matter where they live.

In China, Chairman Mao still bigger than Jesus - Telegraph
So you seriously believe the Chinese government is an example of the progressive left?

Old 12-26-2013, 01:45 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
So you seriously believe the Chinese government is an example of the progressive left?
Well duh! Anything bad=progressive left. Didnt you get the memo?

Seriously this whole thread is full of fail. Nothing here is relevant at all. Its pure nonsense.

Old 12-26-2013, 01:53 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,458,236 times
Quote:
Mao's great leap forward 'killed 45 million in four years' and yet he's bigger than Jesus.
In the Bible your loving Christian God also killed millions - some estimates as high as 33 million. The flood alone killed 10-20 million. Dwindling In Unbelief: How many has God killed? Complete list and estimated total (Including Apocryphal killings)

Old 12-26-2013, 02:00 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
In the Bible your loving Christian God also killed millions - some estimates as high as 33 million. The flood alone killed 10-20 million. Dwindling In Unbelief: How many has God killed? Complete list and estimated total (Including Apocryphal killings)
You've just killed the thread if you haven't noticed. LMAO

Old 12-26-2013, 02:07 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Well, all of these threads seem to have one thing in common...anything not seen as the posters view of "right" is SATANIC. I wouldn't say conservative, or even right as normal people would see it, but views that seem to be the most mentally ill wingnut ignorant fundy loon positions I have ever seen. To the point I think this person is a parodist of right wingers working on making fun of them.

I can't believe any sane person with more IQ than teeth would hold these positions. Especially when people of all stripes point out how wrong, and outright crazy, these ideas are on a daily basis.

Old 12-26-2013, 02:13 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:

I see you have set aside a very special time to embarrass yourself and every other person that lives in this country.

Your lack of knowledge about other countries is really embarrassing. I can't imagine that you know so little about the world in this day and time.

Old 12-26-2013, 02:20 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Your right their GOD is a leftwing Mass Murderer.
Well of course with the growth in population 45 million pales in comparison to the 2 million+ your god killed when there were probably only 5 million people on the whole planet.

Percentage wise, no one can compete with your god, at least for the percentage of those murdered, who holds the record at 99.999999% cause he thought people needed to be taught a lesson. It may have been only 25 - 30 million, but it was all but eight.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:34 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:

In China, Chairman Mao still bigger than Jesus - Telegraph
Your topic is a laughable stretch. Mao progressive? Uh, huh. Then so was Atilla the Hun, Vlad the Impaler and Ghengis Kahn.
You know nothing of what you speak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies