Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2014, 11:01 AM

1,143 posts, read 1,079,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Even forgetting about climate change, it takes a total imbecile not to realize mankind cause hideous deadly smog, polluted streams that catch on fire, nuclear radiation poisoning from meltdowns of power plants, into the ocean, massive oil spills, great harm to living creatures of the ocean and land mammals as well. Garbage dumps across the nation and the world with less and less places to bury it. Deniers are selfish, self centered pigs that don't give a rats patootie about keeping the world from self imploding into a pile of our own muck.
And i'm sure your right there in the middle of it all..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2014, 11:02 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,983,801 times
When I see coconut palms (or even sabal palms) growing on the shores of Lake Erie, then maybe I'll buy the global warming theory. Because right now it's 12 degrees F right now in Cleveland, with Tuesday's high -3 degrees F, and a morning low of minus -13 degrees F. Global warming my a**!!!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:04 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,118,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
What hasn't been refuted is the fact that GLOBAL temperatures have remained stable for the past decade. The polar ice has formed more ice the past several years, and that is is being proven that scientist who believe in global warming are flakes.

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling - Forbes
NASA is not denying climate change

NASA is not denying climate change - YouTube

Old 01-03-2014, 11:05 AM

2,226 posts, read 2,102,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
And i'm sure your right there in the middle of it all..
Duh......wha? Is that supposed to mean something?

Old 01-03-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Duh......wha? Is that supposed to mean something?
Your a smart fella...i'm sure you'll figure it out!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:07 AM

2,226 posts, read 2,102,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
When I see coconut palms (or even sabal palms) growing on the shores of Lake Erie, then maybe I'll buy the global warming theory. Because right now it's 12 degrees F right now in Cleveland, with Tuesday's high -3 degrees F, and a morning low of minus -13 degrees F. Global warming my a**!!!
When winter stops occurring in Cleveland, it will be way too late to save the planet. Global warming does not all of a sudden cause every place on earth to suddenly become a tropical island.....get real.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:07 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
That is called weather, it was from a storm that rolled through the northeast. It never makes sense to say something isn't real because it is cold where you are today without looking at temperatures on a "global" sense....it isn't called Cleveland Warming, it is called Global Warming.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:09 AM

Is NASA Wrong About Global Warming? Ex-Employees Speak Out

"Many of us felt these alarming and premature predictions of a climate disaster with so little empirical data to support these claims, would eventually damage NASA's reputation for excellent and objective science and engineering achievement,"

Is NASA Wrong About Global Warming? Ex-Employees Speak Out : Environment : Nature World News

Old 01-03-2014, 11:11 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,983,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sfemi View Post
When winter stops occurring in Cleveland, it will be way too late to save the planet. Global warming does not all of a sudden cause every place on earth to suddenly become a tropical island.....get real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
That is called weather, it was from a storm that rolled through the northeast. It never makes sense to say something isn't real because it is cold where you are today without looking at temperatures on a "global" sense....it isn't called Cleveland Warming, it is called Global Warming.

Hmmm didn't this ship that set out to prove that there was no ice in that location get stuck in the very location, where they said would be no ice? Again... global warming my a**!

Old 01-03-2014, 11:14 AM

3,433 posts, read 5,744,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post

Not really .

Why, then, are we told the consequences of global warming for people living in the US will be hotter weather resulting in the crop zone moving farther north.

Rest assured, if this winter season in the US was much warmer than normal , nearly every advocate of global warming would be pointing to the warm weather as examples of the result of global warming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies