Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 05:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Broad? Charming. Seems you have no problem mocking women.
lol, I'm a woman and I am mocking that tampon wearing idiot. How can anyone NOT laugh at that?

Old 12-30-2013, 05:41 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
lets be honest, most white conservatives arnt thrilled with the romney family adopting a black child, they are just feigning outrage to pretend that this doesnt bother them and to look holier than thou.

ive seen white conservatives more often then not rail against interracial families, specifically black male-white female relationships to know that this is a charade by them.
You're speaking from your own heart and are projecting that feeling.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:45 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
lets be honest, most white conservatives arnt thrilled with the romney family adopting a black child, they are just feigning outrage to pretend that this doesnt bother them and to look holier than thou.

ive seen white conservatives more often then not rail against interracial families, specifically black male-white female relationships to know that this is a charade by them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleys1300 View Post
Quite possibly the most ignorant post I've ever read on this forum.
--------

Old 12-30-2013, 05:48 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
I can't imagine the backlash if they had participated in the 60's-70's "Laminite Program", to help American Indian kids get off the Rez, and become acculturated in the white world.

My Navajo sister is one, she is the only one in her family who went to college, and has a job.

What a terrible program that was!

Old 12-30-2013, 05:49 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Quote:
nobody cares, yet a cheerios commercial with a black dad and a white mom with a mixed kid gets hundreds of negative comments from white conservative males.

i dont buy this fake outrage. i do not believe the majority of white conservative males are in favor of non whites and whites mingling together.

ive even see white conservative males on here talk about interracial relationships being wrong.
>>>> There were probably some, not many, so don't exaggerate. And of those how many were just pretending to be white conservatives? Half of them, if other topics and issues are any indication.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:50 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
So, can anyone tell me what cruel things they said about the child? Anyone? Bueller?
Sure ..... "who doesn't fit in this picture" Ha-Ha-Yuk-Yuk-chortle-chortle

Old 12-30-2013, 05:52 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
From my perceptions they all came from you. Why are you so bigoted? All my friends like you are just like you.
lol. i was the one to create a thread calling out the white conservative males regarding the whole cheerios commercial.

i dont agree with what perry said, i think its stupid.

i also think its stupid to pretend that white conservative males are "outraged" by this based on there previous actions and beliefs in regards to interracial relationships.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:54 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:

I'm guessing that depends on your personal definition of "white conservative".
I pity the person who decides to ridicule my "white conservative (of the fiscal type) Son" on his black stepdaughter and her white Mother. He's not the shy type when it comes to defending his family. For that matter, neither is her 'Step' Grandmother or Grandfather, Step Aunt, Great Aunts or Great Grandparents.

Not a one of "talk the talk" without Walking the Walk.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:55 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>>> There were probably some, not many, so don't exaggerate. And of those how many were just pretending to be white conservatives? Half of them, if other topics and issues are any indication.
there were many, which is why i created the thread on it.

this is an important issue for me as i am a product of an interracial relationship.

i wouldnt attack white conservative males if i knew they were being honest.

i know this is a political charade with them though, and believe that most of them secretly dont like the romneys adopting a black kid.

Old 12-30-2013, 05:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
lol. i was the one to create a thread calling out the white conservative males regarding the whole cheerios commercial.
Out of feelings of guilt. You are all alike.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies