Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 11:23 AM

170 posts, read 133,779 times

Advertisements

Murrow and Cronkite were the last of the professional and trusted journalists. The raving propaganda and lunacy of MSN (FOX, CNN, etc) work well for the legion of minions in this country who also watch reality shows like Duck Dynasty and Real Housewives.
I recently cut the cord since it was a waste of money. An indoor antenna gets me what I need to watch football.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2014, 11:31 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondu54 View Post
Murrow and Cronkite were the last of the professional and trusted journalists. The raving propaganda and lunacy of MSN (FOX, CNN, etc) work well for the legion of minions in this country who also watch reality shows like Duck Dynasty and Real Housewives.
I recently cut the cord since it was a waste of money. An indoor antenna gets me what I need to watch football.
I agree.

It would appear that more and more people are getting rid of their cable or satellite TV subscriptions. I applaud the sentiment.

It is well past time that the public voted their dissatisfaction with their wallets and pocketbooks.

Old 09-18-2014, 11:34 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Last time I watched cnn was 2008. It is a joke.

Agree the partisan and fake outrage distractions is worse than ever now.

cnn is dying!!! they run Anthony Bourdain most of the night now..

Old 09-18-2014, 02:44 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,991,168 times
Poll- Black and White Ferguson Residents Agree – Media Made Things Worse

Unfortunately for the rest of us this is exactly what the media wants- violent protests, people bleeding, race wars breaking out. They need more eyeballs to sell more advertising, that's all they're selling folks.

Old 09-18-2014, 04:17 PM

5,349 posts, read 5,123,798 times
MSM's market shares will fall as those who watch it die in nursing homes.

Old 09-22-2014, 04:40 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Thumbs up Fear and false flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Many dont believe anyone is being beheaded! (Its all an act to make ppl scared)

Similar to babies being thrown out of incubators

LIES, and more LIES

The Kuwaiti Incubator Babies - LIE - YouTube

Former NPR Reporter: Washington is Broken, Politicians Lie! | Interview with Andrea Seabrook - YouTube

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it~~Santayana

anyone having doubts, google who funds msnbc and all the "alphabet" channels

Officials call to stop spending, but not for military | Weapons of Mass Distraction - YouTube

americans need to start paying attention , its happening again. turn off reality trash "shows" produced by the OSS

Old 09-22-2014, 04:57 PM

Netanyahu laughs- "Americans so easy to manipulate" sounds like WWII propaganda. Bernays could not have said it better.

Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finger - YouTube

Propaganda by Edward Bernays

The Century of the Self is a British television documentary series by Adam Curtis, released in 2002. It focuses on how the work of Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud, and Edward Bernays influenced the way corporations and governments have analyzed, dealt with, and controlled people

The Century of the Self - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-22-2014, 05:53 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
I watch nature programs,Bill Dance and a select few documentaries...if I want REAL news I watch Family Guy or South Park

Old 09-22-2014, 05:55 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,459,775 times
Why do people even both watching any of those outlets? They have 1 agenda, ratings! Not the truth, just sensationalize anything to boost ratings.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
cnn is dying!!! they run Anthony Bourdain most of the night now..
Dump your satellite and overpriced cable stop paying for "reality trash" and "newz" That's actually funny CNN sux. They need Bourdain now bcs no one believes Katie "cupcake" Couric or the lame daytime garbage now American corps. want to have you watch.

Poor little andy cooper/cia shill. Americans are smarter now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies