Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2014, 11:20 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
'Before you line your kids up to have this year’s flu vaccine sprayed up their noses or injected into their arms, consider the fact that in Europe, children developed incurable debilitating narcolepsy after receiving injections from a drug developed by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).

But it’s okay – they have created a miracle treatment that costs the child’s family only a bit over $20,000 per year…forever.

More than 800 children across Europe have been diagnosed with this lifelong neurological disorder and the evidence is overwhelming in the implication of the vaccine.

Big Pharma Gives Another Child Narcolepsy via the Swine Flu Vax, Then Cures It with a New Miracle Drug That Costs Over $20K per Year | The Daily Sheeple

And it was pulled after it was known of that trragic side effect.

Not a conspiracy, a side-effect. Most flu vaccinations, indeed, most MEDICATIONS have potentially fatal or dibilitating side effects.

Old 01-21-2014, 11:32 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
First, the mercury destroys millions of neurons, then the aluminum comes in and prevents repair.

It's the old, one-two.

It happens to all the vaccinated, but in varying degrees.

Most people don't show obvious symptoms, as would be measured by the medical profession.

Hey, looks normal to me.

Besides, it's either this or the flu.

You don't want to get the flu, do you?

Old 01-21-2014, 12:16 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
First, the mercury destroys millions of neurons, then the aluminum comes in and prevents repair.

It's the old, one-two.

It happens to all the vaccinated, but in varying degrees.

Most people don't show obvious symptoms, as would be measured by the medical profession.

Hey, looks normal to me.

Besides, it's either this or the flu.

You don't want to get the flu, do you?
Source?

Old 01-21-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Source?
You can't be serious.

But, I know you are.

https://www.google.com/#q=mercury+ne...um+brain+cells

"Aluminum

Neurotoxic behavior of aluminum is known to occur upon entry into the circulatory system, where it can migrate to the brain and inhibit some of the crucial functions of the blood brain barrier (BBB). A loss of function in the BBB can produce significant damage to the neurons in the CNS, as the barrier protecting the brain from other toxins found in the blood will no longer be capable of such action. Though the metal is known to be neurotoxic, effects are usually restricted to patients incapable of removing excess ions from the blood, such as those experiencing renal failure. Patients experiencing aluminum toxicity can exhibit symptoms such as impaired learning and reduced motor coordination. Additionally, systemic aluminum levels are known to increase with age, and have been shown to correlate with Alzheimer’s Disease, implicating it as a neurotoxic causative compound of the disease.

Mercury

Mercury is capable of inducing CNS damage by migrating into the brain by crossing the BBB. Mercury exists in a number of different compounds, though methylmercury (MeHg+), dimethylmercury and diethylmercury are the only significantly neurotoxic forms. Diethylmercury and dimethylmercury are considered some of the most potent neurotoxins ever discovered. MeHg+ is usually acquired through consumption of seafood, as it tends to concentrate in organisms high on the food chain. It is known that the mercuric ion inhibits amino acid (AA) and glutamate (Glu) transport, potentially leading to excitotoxic effects."

Neurotoxin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In fact, Down’s children absorb 11 times more aluminum than is normally absorbed. Children with Down’s syndrome have the same pathological changes in their brains as those with Alzheimer’s disease. Ironically, several commonly consumed products dramatically increase the absorption of aluminum and increase its toxicity in the brain.

Fluoride, when combined with even small amounts of aluminum, produces dramatic destruction of the same brain cells that are destroyed in Alzheimer’s disease. In fact, as little as 0.5 ppm (parts per million) fluoride added to aluminum in water was found to produce extensive brain cell loss in the hippocampus, the memory part of the brain. Most water systems add 1 to 1.5 ppm fluoride and all add aluminum.

The amino acid glutamate, as found in monosodium glutamate (MSG), also increases aluminum absorption and deposition in the brain. MSG is added to most processed foods, usually under a disguised name such as hydrolyzed protein, soy extract, natural flavoring or even spices. As with fluoride, glutamate is even more destructive to brain cells when combined with aluminum."

http://www.szone.us/f20/save-your-br...luminum-21327/

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 01-21-2014 at 01:41 PM..

Old 01-21-2014, 01:34 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
You can't be serious.

But, I know you are.

https://www.google.com/#q=mercury+ne...um+brain+cells

"Aluminum

Neurotoxic behavior of aluminum is known to occur upon entry into the circulatory system, where it can migrate to the brain and inhibit some of the crucial functions of the blood brain barrier (BBB). A loss of function in the BBB can produce significant damage to the neurons in the CNS, as the barrier protecting the brain from other toxins found in the blood will no longer be capable of such action. Though the metal is known to be neurotoxic, effects are usually restricted to patients incapable of removing excess ions from the blood, such as those experiencing renal failure. Patients experiencing aluminum toxicity can exhibit symptoms such as impaired learning and reduced motor coordination. Additionally, systemic aluminum levels are known to increase with age, and have been shown to correlate with Alzheimer’s Disease, implicating it as a neurotoxic causative compound of the disease.

Mercury

Mercury is capable of inducing CNS damage by migrating into the brain by crossing the BBB. Mercury exists in a number of different compounds, though methylmercury (MeHg+), dimethylmercury and diethylmercury are the only significantly neurotoxic forms. Diethylmercury and dimethylmercury are considered some of the most potent neurotoxins ever discovered. MeHg+ is usually acquired through consumption of seafood, as it tends to concentrate in organisms high on the food chain. It is known that the mercuric ion inhibits amino acid (AA) and glutamate (Glu) transport, potentially leading to excitotoxic effects."

Neurotoxin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You can't be serious, you know that's not what I was asking for.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You can't be serious, you know that's not what I was asking for.
Hmpf - I might have forgotten to take my chelators today.

I'll get back to you after-if I can find them.

Course, then I'll probably need to ingest or inject them.

It shouldn't be long.

Time is always relative.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:30 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times
Quote:
Hmpf - I might have forgotten to take my chelators today.

I'll get back to you after-if I can find them.

Course, then I'll probably need to ingest or inject them.

It shouldn't be long.

Time is always relative.
you know, I really wish you would post something that made sense and provide some real proof of what you claim. According to you I should be a blubbering idiot or dead after 25 years of flu vaccinations, (mercury and aluminum), and I am neither, please explain the reason I am not.

Old 01-22-2014, 07:08 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
You are lucky!!!!!!! -- YOU ARE PUTTING GARBAGE/TOXINS INTO YOUR SYSTEM THAT DONT BELONG THERE!!!!!!

All of a sudden it could start causing you problems!! (Knock on wood) hopefully it wont!!

Old 01-22-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
you know, I really wish you would post something that made sense and provide some real proof of what you claim. According to you I should be a blubbering idiot or dead after 25 years of flu vaccinations, (mercury and aluminum), and I am neither, please explain the reason I am not.
It doesn't work that way.

It is more insidious than you now have brain capacity to imagine, let alone understand, even if I WERE to spell it out to you.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:06 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times
Quote:
It doesn't work that way.

It is more insidious than you now have brain capacity to imagine, let alone understand, even if I WERE to spell it out to you.
You can't spell it out, you have none and have presented no evidence to prove your case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies