Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2014, 02:04 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times

Advertisements

Morrissey, a vegetarian, rips meat eaters: They're as bad as pedophiles or Nazis - National Celebrity Fitness and Health | Examiner.com

In the Wikipedia article about him, Morrissey has a history of liberal activism and actually celebrated Margaret Thatcher's death. He also had said he wished George Bush had died when Reagan did and above all he openly supports Obama.

Looks like the people who support Obama are no different than the people he's surrounded himself with. Radical liberals, left wing wackos, ethnic racists, illegal immigrants......Obama is certainly out of touch with the real America.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:07 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
Another troll thread. He isn't even American, thus didnt vote, so he really isn't an "Obama supporter." Has Obama every met him? I think the one out of touch with reality is you not surprisingly

Old 01-08-2014, 02:08 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
LOL, I've had the same done to me for my viewpoints here on this board.....LOL.

well...OK no ones called me a pedophile here yet. but Nazi, serial killer, boy the list of things I have been called is actually pretty extensive. Funny that.

Oh damn...and now I see the article title DOES say im worse then a nazi (yawn heard that before during a tax discussion here), AND....as bad as a pedophile.

Well...
*checks "called as bad as a pedophile via article reference" off my list.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:12 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Morrissey, a vegetarian, rips meat eaters: They're as bad as pedophiles or Nazis - National Celebrity Fitness and Health | Examiner.com

In the Wikipedia article about him, Morrissey has a history of liberal activism and actually celebrated Margaret Thatcher's death. He also had said he wished George Bush had died when Reagan did and above all he openly supports Obama.

Looks like the people who support Obama are no different than the people he's surrounded himself with. Radical liberals, left wing wackos, ethnic racists, illegal immigrants......Obama is certainly out of touch with the real America.
Speaking of radical.....100% of your posts reek of it. What does that say about you?

Old 01-08-2014, 02:20 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,778 times
No idea who this Brit was before you said something. Maybe that's why he says crazy things to get wingnuts on the other side all riled up.

Would you like it if we started attributing actions done by single people to the groups they claim to belong to?

I guess all Christians are to blame for the crap the Westboro Baptists say.

I guess all conservatives are guilty of soliciting sex in an airport bathroom because Larry Craig did it.

I guess the religous right are are closeted homosexuals because of Ted Haggard.

We can play this game all day, and the only thing we will be doing is calling people childish names while assigning blame to them for things they have never done. How about this instead, we hold the nuts accountable for their issues...and those who champion or vote for them. Sound like a better deal than everyone being guilty by association?

Certainly better then being childish little ****s.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:38 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,188 times
Alomst worst thread ever.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:49 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
OP: Never heard of this "prominent" person.

Neither had you if you had to use Wikipedia to look him up before you could start complaining.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:58 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post

What is Real America?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies