Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 07:36 PM

9,890 posts, read 10,821,477 times

Advertisements

[quote=EddieB.Good;32951404]

You asked for examples of Sharpton doing things for the Black community. When given those examples, you choose to run and hide.

QUOTE]

Still waiting on those ...I have seen none, could probably post dozens of video clips of Sharpton confirming my position. Just asking for one , just one to confirm yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Hah. You moved the goalposts from "show me what they're doing" to "ah, nobody listens to them anyway" at record speed. But in any case, if nobody listens to the two (and plenty of people do), then why bother with them in the first place?
? They have no real credibility beyond those who agree with their politics and racist views. Fortunatley most good, descent, God fearing Americans see them foe what they are.

Old 01-09-2014, 07:40 PM

What I havent heard is anyone's solution or proposal for the culture that is exhibited in the op.

Old 01-09-2014, 07:42 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post

You asked for examples of Sharpton doing things for the Black community. When given those examples, you choose to run and hide.
Still waiting on those ...I have seen none, could probably post dozens of video clips of Sharpton confirming my position. Just asking for one , just one to confirm yours.
I didn't give you hypotheticals. I gave you examples of the things you said weren't happening. Sharpton youth leadership program exists. His sermons exist. His marches and seminars exist.

Everyone sees your cowardly act, moving the goal posts so that you can maintain your own ignorance. Man up.

Old 01-09-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
What I havent heard is anyone's solution or proposal for the culture that is exhibited in the op.
We all know that this isnt just a black issue , lots of "white trash" that behaves with the same disregard for right & wrong . The fact is the numbers dont lie, number of young black males that are incarcerated or murdered compared to any other is astounding. How do we change it? What is the solution?

Old 01-09-2014, 07:57 PM

I actually gave him credit for this when I first heard it....surprising that none of his apologist can come up with anything themselves. Sharpton, Civil Rights Leaders Launch Fight Against ‘Knockout Game’ « CBS New York I stand corrected, still think he is a despicable, vile, race hustling, poverty pimp . But he was right here, this is what he and Jackson need to focus on, perhaps people will actually believe they are truly men of God.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:41 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Again, your response is based on a lack of knowledge, not a lack of action.

Jackson and Sharpton talk about those things all the time, but they dont make head lines because people like you dont care until they mention race.

UPDATE:
and that Black on black crime line is pure B.S. It is nothing more than a race baiting tactic.

White on white crime is just as bad as black on black crime.
Like murder? Uh; it ain't that big a problem with anglo whites offing each other but it's a BIG problem with young Black dudes doing just that in the ghettos.

Please post up 1 kind of "white on white" crime that's WORSE than Black on Black crime like as in the same number or HIGHER out of 100 white people being victims

Old 01-09-2014, 09:18 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Been saying all along that this is the root problem of why so many blacks are still as ghetto and messed up as they have been decades ago.

How do generation after generation of black kids have a chance at having a decent life when being born into the world as a blank slate their parents completely screw them over with horrible parenting? With normal parenting most of those kids could probably have grown up with morals and made something of themselves, but with terrible black parents like this, there's just no hope. Many blacks pretty much have no one to blame but themselves for their predicatment right now.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:47 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
Looks like a perfectly normal Yute to me. Little rough, but what is the big deal????????

Old 01-10-2014, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Like murder? Uh; it ain't that big a problem with anglo whites offing each other but it's a BIG problem with young Black dudes doing just that in the ghettos.

Please post up 1 kind of "white on white" crime that's WORSE than Black on Black crime like as in the same number or HIGHER out of 100 white people being victims
crickets........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies