Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2014, 05:25 AM

1,074 posts, read 758,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
LOL....How do you close your eyes so tight, or do you just bury your head somewhere?
Why are your eyes closed (as well as your mind)? What is your evidence? No one has ever observed evolution, and there has never been one shred of evidence that it ever occurred.

All species known to man have always existed as that species. No species has ever emerged from another.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
So how else do you completely ignore the observable evidence of evolution?
Observable? Where? Can you duplicate it? In other words, is the process repeatable? I want to see you make it happen.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:30 AM

Quote:
To maintain your religious beliefs you need to deny all evidence for an old earth and evolution.

How did you come to believe that the earth is only 18000 years old if not through your religious beliefs?
What is the evidence? Why can't you present any?

Old 01-11-2014, 05:31 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamencoFreak View Post
What is your evidence? Why can't you present any?
Did you have your eyes squeezed tightly shut as you skipped over this information 4 posts above yours?

Like Harrier, you just ignore what you don't want to see.

Go to any academic website like:

Evolution 101: Table of Contents

or

Richard Lenski | Home

or

Genetics | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

or

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~miller/tea...9/slides08.pdf

or

What is the evidence for evolution?

or

http://www.nature.com/nature/newspdf/evolutiongems.pdf

or

or

Evolution

There are also a gazillion articles in science Journals but most people don't have access to them, so I won't link to any.

Young Earth Creationists' understanding of evolution is so poor he probably thinks 'evidence' would be something like a "hippoturtle".

Old 01-11-2014, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Deny, ignore, deflect, deny, ignore, deflect, rinse, repeat.

Support your claim that the earth is only 18000 years old.
Why are you ignoring Harrier's request to provide evidence? Present your evidence now, or exit this discussion.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:34 AM

Quote:
More Deny, ignore, deflect, deny, ignore, deflect, rinse, repeat?

Support your claim that the earth is only 18000 years old.
You are a broken record. Where is the evidence? ("Where's the beef?").

I see all kinds of evidence all around me for "special creation." Where's your evidence?

Old 01-11-2014, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Observable? Where? Can you duplicate it? In other words, is the process repeatable? I want to see you make it happen.
Demanding little munchkin...

I want to see you prove you've read all the information in the links I provided.

Especially this one:

Richard Lenski's 25 year experiment: 59,331.4 generations of e. coli evolution and counting.

Richard Lenski - Genomics data from the long-term evolution experiment

Old 01-11-2014, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Maybe I can help. Im going to assume you are asking in good faith. Evolution is complex, we have seen evidence of evolution in the changes that occur in various species over time. many evolutionary changes have been tracked in species over time.
That isn't evolution. Evolution is one species "evolving" into another entirely new species. That is what evolutionists claim they have evidence of. Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
However you're not the first person to ask this, and someone put up a large list of links that discuss all of this in much better detail here:

What is the observable evidence of evolution? - Yahoo Answers

Old 01-11-2014, 05:42 AM

Quote:
He has been given evidence on these forums many times. He just ignores it and keeps asking as if it never happened.

Heck it's not as if anyone couldn't look up the evidence themselves. It's not as if it's not embarrassingly easy.

Go to any academic website like:

Evolution 101: Table of Contents

or

Richard Lenski | Home

or

or

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~miller/tea...9/slides08.pdf

or

What is the evidence for evolution?

or

http://www.nature.com/nature/newspdf/evolutiongems.pdf

or

or

Evolution

There are also a gazillion articles in science Journals but most people don't have access to them, so I won't link to any.

Young Earth Creationists' understanding of evolution is so poor he probably thinks 'evidence' would be something like a "hippoturtle".
All written by rabid evolutionists, I suppose? Presenting their false 'evidence?'

From the first link you provided, we read:
The central idea of biological evolution is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor, just as you and your cousins share a common grandmother.

Through the process of descent with modification, the common ancestor of life on Earth gave rise to the fantastic diversity that we see documented in the fossil record and around us today. Evolution means that we're all distant cousins: humans and oak trees, hummingbirds and whales.
This is so absurd a notion it is just laughable! This is what you want me to believe??? I am a distant cousin of an oak tree????!!!!

Evolution 101 discredited right there. No need to go any further. And please note: The very first assumption (first sentence, above) must be taken on FAITH. There is no evidence.

Last edited by FlamencoFreak; 01-11-2014 at 05:50 AM..

Old 01-11-2014, 05:47 AM

Quote:
You are a broken record. Where is the evidence? ("Where's the beef?").

I see all kinds of evidence all around me for "special creation." Where's your evidence?
And like Harrier, you just ignore the evidence presented and pretend it wasn't posted.

Amazing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies