Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2014, 01:41 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
And why is that?

Has the money been found?

The trillions missing from the pentagon's books?
oh please...not the trillions missing....THAT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

did you even READ the issue

in the ACCOUNTING for FY 96, 97, 98, 99 of the DOD BUDGET there was RECIEPTS missing and 2.3 trillion was not DOCUMENTED were EXACTLY it was spent

there NEVER was 2.3 t of ACTUAL money missing

fact..2.3 trillion was UNACCOUNTED FOR from the CLINTON ADMIN..

fact they found (accounted for every penny)
oh please you are not going to bring that garbage up again

the money was NEVER missing, just unaccounted in balancing the book during the CLINTON admin...had ZERO to do with Rummy

so you(and all the twoofers) saying that rummy stole 2.3 trill.....is a LIE

Read the 1999 DoD audit report. $2.3 TRILLION unaccounted for under the CLINTON admin.

yes it was all accounted for

this from 2002

Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending
By Gerry J. Gilmore American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 -- As part of military transformation efforts, DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim and his posse of accountants are riding the Pentagon's financial paper trail, seeking to corral billions of dollars in so-called "lost" expenditures.

For years, DoD and congressional officials have sought to reconcile defense financial documents to determine where billions in expenditures have gone. That money didn't fall down a hole, but is simply waiting to be accounted for, Zakheim said in a Feb. 14 interview with the American Forces Information Service. Complicating matters, he said, is that DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems.

Most of the 674 systems "don't talk to one another unless somebody 'translates,'" he remarked. This situation, he added, makes it hard to reconcile financial data.

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained.

"That way, we will give people not so much more money, but a comfort factor, to be sure that every last taxpayer penny is accounted for," he concluded.
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Feb2...200202201.html (old link)

Defense.gov News Article: Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending

every reconcile your check book....hmmm

Defense.gov News Article: Reforming Financial Management System Can Save Big
Defense.gov News Article: Reforming Financial Management System Can Save Big

try actually reading, instead of bring up 10 year old debunked twoofer lies

Old 01-10-2014, 01:46 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
The buildings were crawling with thermites.

Just ask the pest control officer, Marvin Bush.
oh my gawd...not the marvin lie again...debunked

I knew some idiot would bring up marvin

he was a STOCKHOLDER in a company that got the ELECTRONIC security contract after the 1993 bombing(contract awarded in 96)..that company LOST ist contract in 1997 and EJ electric got it

bush was a STOCKHOLDER in a company called Securacom (later Stratesec),that LOST the contract in 1997...

Securacom got the $8.3 million World Trade Center security contract in October 1996 and received about $9.2 million from the WTC job from 1996 (a quarter of its revenues that year) to 1997. But in 1997, the company was "excused from the project" because it could not fulfill the work, according to former manager Al Weinstein, and the electronic security work at the WTC was taken over by EJ Electric, a larger contractor.
The Long Island City, N.Y.-based contractor installed 2 million feet of fiber-optic cable, hundreds of security cameras, access control and 110 turnstiles, including systems integration. The parking garage also became restricted after a terrorist drove a van, containing a bomb, into the underground parking garage in 1993.

so the twoofer lie..is matched by the debunker truth....the security system was installed and operated by E-J Electric Installation Co., and Electronic Systems Associates, a division of Syska Hennessy

E-J Electric Installation Co. :. Major Projects :. Security

and as far as bush goes

Marvin Bush was reelected annually to Securacom's board of directors from 1993 through 1999. His final reelection was on May 25, 1999, for July 1999 to June 2000. Throughout, he also served on the company's Audit Committee and Compensation Committee, and his stock holdings grew during the period. Directors had options to purchase 25,000 shares of stock annually. In 1996, Bush acquired 53,000 shares at 52 cents per share. Shares in the 1997 IPO sold at $8.50. Records since 2000 no longer list Bush as a shareholder.

Old 01-10-2014, 03:03 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,605,343 times
UMMMM, this again????????

I think there has been quite a few REPUTABLE people and organization that have explained exactly how and why the WTC fell. And yes, the Thermite theory has been debunked.

Old 01-10-2014, 03:05 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
That looks like gibberish....kind of like the thermite "theory".

Old 01-11-2014, 08:56 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Where's the beef?

"I was named Ambassador from Somalia to Switzerland and Canada as a cover to arrest Rich. When I go there, I found myself in a Swiss dungeon and Rich was set free. Foster was also there on behlaf of the Clinton's, asking for $250 million to be used for The Children's Fund, which Hillary was the chairman. I thought it was to be used for a good cause so We gave him the money.

"Later Vince attempted to help me out of my situation, but I was later notified he was found dead and I never found out what happened to the $250 million."

"Although Wanta had no idea what The Children's Fund was all about, later a financial investigator, Marco Saba of the Organized Crime Observatory in Switzerland wrote this about turned out to be a secret fund:

"One component of this information concerns the activities of the CIA operative known as Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton. For some years prior to the elevation of her husband, Bill, a CIA operative like his ''CIA wife'', Hillary had been in control of an organization calling itself the Children''s Defense Fund. Executive Order 12333 (1981) of President Reagan, the US intelligence services were authorised to operate what became known as Title 18, Section 6 USG corporations for intelligence purposes, and to deny any intelligence community connection (that is, to lie about their real purpose). Some of these entities have touchy-feely, welfarish titles, like The Children''s Defense Fund. It is alleged, un the basis of intelligence community leakages, that Hillary became accustomed to treating this fund as her own private slush fund."

The Story Of Leo Wanta 'The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man'

Fake bonds found in bank vault: Italian police seize $6 TRILLION | Mail Online

Old 01-11-2014, 10:03 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
The 9/11 "Thermite Theory" still has not been debunked....
Theories must be proven before there's any need to debunk them. Since the "Thermite Theory" (why the capitalization?) has yet to be proven, there's nothing to debunk. ALL theories "debunk" themselves, until proven.

/thread

Old 01-11-2014, 10:34 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Planes hit towers, towers came down.

End of story. Any other theory is reserved for idiots.
Quote:

Any other theory is reserved for idiots.
Quote:

Quote:

I will not get sucked into this lunacy.

Tower 7 came down as a result of the twin towers collapse.

That's all I have to say on that subject.
Quote:
Just let this thread die.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to T-310 again."

Birthers and Truthers...just stop. Seriously, stop it.

Old 01-11-2014, 10:40 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

I have a dream...

Old 01-11-2014, 10:41 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

"Until then, it is important to recognize the difference between the superficial appearance of science and the actual practice of science. Ignoring 90 percent of the evidence is not scientific. And replication of the 10 percent means actually repeating the work. If thermite debunkers and alternate hypothesis supporters can find the courage and focus to step through that challenge, maybe they can begin to add to the discussion."

9/11 Truth: How to Debunk WTC Thermite at Ground Zero | Global Research

Old 01-11-2014, 10:42 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
You know what else is simple? Reading the article posted in OP.

As in..
You: You've contributed nothing to the discussion.

Me: if you would have read the article.....
Here is what you are missing:

When you quote an article, you have to link to it in every single post that you make if you use words from another. It is NOT good enough that it was "posted in the OP", it has to be cited in every single post that you make that refers to it.

Got it now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies