Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2014, 05:21 AM

147 posts, read 130,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
what video...the pentagon had VERY LITTLE outside video back then...
You'd be wrong about that.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:16 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
building was open 24/7/365 because many of the occupents were WORLD WIDE ENTITIES

Salomon Smith Barney was the biggest occupant of wtc7...occupied most floors
American Express Bank International ......
Standard Chartered Bank ......
Provident Financial Management ......
ITT Hartford Insurance Group .....
First State Management Group, Inc ......
Federal Home Loan Bank .....
NAIC Securities

if there was ANY chance that the building was purposly brought down...dont ya think they would be jumping up and down screaming bloody murder

At the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m²) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45. Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[24] Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²). The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management, National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service. The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS. Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor

now do these twooofers actually think smith barney was going to allow workmen at least 6 months to wire a building and destroy it
This post is comical. Look at the tenant list. If this was a conspiracy, these are the types of businesses and government programs that would be in on it. The CIA? lol. What was Barney Smith wiring the building for?

Old 02-21-2014, 07:57 AM

600 posts, read 659,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
They certainly will dismiss it. They are almost as bad as the "global warming" alarmists.
oh, so now theres no man induced climate change either

flat earth society anyone?

blissful ignorance must be great, i mean to go thru life with no questions about anything that seems bigger than you or your small circle of influence; yea thats nice...

Old 02-21-2014, 07:57 AM

1,594 posts, read 1,411,911 times
Quote:
oh please...are you really that brainwashed that you need seats???

victim still in seat at pentagon:

plane parts at pentagon:

damage 150ft across at pentagon:

the 16ft exit hole the twoofers always try to lie and say is the ONLY hole

but you will dismiss it
That is a VICTIM in a seat. But it does not look like a seat from an airliner to me. There were 125 people reported killed in the building and it would have happened so fast that it is not surprising that some of them would have been sitting.

But the total number of seats in the airliner was equal to the total number of supposed victims from the building and the plane.

So why are you whining instead of just showing pictures of airliner seats?

Can't find simple EVIDENCE to support your BELIEF? Too Bad!

psik

Old 02-21-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Well, for one thing, the author Barbara Olson was certainly not a "phony" passenger. Do some research!

Barbara K. Olson | 9/11 Victims | washingtonpost.com

I really think the truthers should knock it off with the wacko conspiracy theories. As John McCain said, "the thousands who perished on that terrible day deserve to be remembered with honor and truth." As do their families.

Let's see, a women with strong ties to both the government AND the mainstream media. This type of person would NEVER get involved in a government conspiracy. Would they?

Old 02-21-2014, 09:40 AM

924 posts, read 667,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niedo View Post
oh, so now theres no man induced climate change either

flat earth society anyone?

blissful ignorance must be great, i mean to go thru life with no questions about anything that seems bigger than you or your small circle of influence; yea thats nice...
This is what's hilarious to me.

The US Government either allowing an attack (documented that they've done in the past) or a false flag attack (documented that they've done in the past, or at least planned to before JFK said no) is impossible because not that many people could keep that secret.

However it's very easy for that same person to believe all the world's scientists and most of its politicians are totally making up climate change.

Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

Old 02-21-2014, 01:31 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Let's see, a women with strong ties to both the government AND the mainstream media. This type of person would NEVER get involved in a government conspiracy. Would they?

Anything to back up your claim?

Well, at least you realize she was not a phony victim (part of a made-up list of victims). I hope you realize that!

Old 02-21-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:

Anything to back up your claim?

Well, at least you realize she was not a phony victim (part of a made-up list of victims). I hope you realize that!
Yeah, she was a real person. Maybe she's sipping Pina Colada's with Ken Lay on a beach in Costa Rica as we speak. Who knows?

Old 02-21-2014, 01:37 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yeah, she was a real person. Maybe she's sipping Pina Colada's with Ken Lay on a beach in Costa Rica as we speak.
Interesting. Then why did you mention the possibility of a "phoney passenger list" in the first place?

No, unfortunately, she is not on a beach. She died, along with all of the other passengers on Flight 77. As I said before, if anyway can post valid evidence that Barbara and all the other passengers are alive and well, I will become a "truther" myself.

USATODAY.com - American Flight 77 victims at a glance

Old 02-21-2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Interesting. Then why did you mention the possibility of a "phoney passenger list" in the first place?

No, unfortunately, she is not on a beach. She died, along with all of the other passengers on Flight 77. As I said before, if anyway can post valid evidence that Barbara and all the other passengers are alive and well, I will become a "truther" myself.

USATODAY.com - American Flight 77 victims at a glance
Could it possible that some people on the list were made up and some were not (and were in on it)? I think that's possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies