Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 02:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Jimmy LaSalvia, a lifelong Republican who also happens to be a gay man, founded GOProud in an effort to provide a more conservative alternative to the Log Cabin Republicans. But now he's leaving the Republican party altogether. In a post on his blog this week, LaSalvia revealed that he had registered as an independent, though he still considers himself a conservative.

GOProud Founder Leaving Republican Party Over 'Bigotry' - Gay conservative Jimmy LaSalvia registers as independent

It is official! The GOP is the party of political diversification and the reason they loose the big show from now on.

Look at the Democrats. They are Progressive to the bone... Hardcore.
Then you have the Republicans that are suppose to be the Conservative party, but there are Conservatives, Libertarians and Progressives wearing the Republican badge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 02:40 PM

650 posts, read 514,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Except for the fact the the CBO found that if SSM were legalized in all 50 states there would be a net gain to the federal bottom line.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...exmarriage.pdf

But don't let facts get in your way.
pretty interesting link, the data is showing 0.6 % gay people.
only got to the second page, I will read later and need to go. Also when I mentioned $ I was referring to the ongoing expense in many ways including wasted time for something that could of been figured out years ago.

Old 01-16-2014, 02:43 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcanter View Post
pretty interesting link, the data is showing 0.6 % gay people. Lets make a note of that figure.

only got to the second page, I will read later and need to go. Also when I mentioned $ I was referring to the ongoing expense in many ways including wasted time for something that could of been figured out years ago.
Then stop trying to block SSM, and this will all be done and behind us. But your type can seem to let it go and let us have what the constitution promises. THAT is what is costing time and money. YOU fighting to deny equal protections of the law.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:06 PM

119 posts, read 174,091 times
Quote:
It is how I feel and what the constitution guarantees. If you don't like the constitution that is your problem.
Yeah, the constitution. The document Liberals so despise unless its fits their agenda.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:11 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,905,533 times
Only in your own little head.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Citizens are not employees. We are ALL entitled to equal protections under the constitution.
EQUAL does not mean ranked, or different, it means EQUAL.
Thats funny. The last thing Liberals want is equality.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Only in your own little head.
Nice typical liberal response.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:29 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,348,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
To be Republican is to be a bigot.
The irony here is hilarious.

Usually such obviously hypocritical statements come from Republicans. I can say that because I am openly bigoted against both parties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies