Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 04:17 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
It helps to see these posts in context.

Hence the freak-out and desperate grasping at old straws against her.
She may not run after all and the "detective" work may be in vain... Just a thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 09:00 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
She may not run after all and the "detective" work may be in vain... Just a thought.
Or it may be the cause of her not running. Just another thought.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:06 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Or it may be the cause of her not running. Just another thought.
Do you really believe anyone bringing up her Watergate actions is going to cause her not to run? Do you really believe that?

Old 01-19-2014, 09:07 AM

This complete thread is the hope of the hopeless.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:17 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Wow, how many times is this dinosaur of a story going to be made into a thread? Straws..........grasping.........

Old 01-19-2014, 09:22 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I heard this story a long time ago. Time to call up all the old stories. If you dont like her what difference does it make? Were you going to vote for her until you came across this story?
I doubt the OP would have ever voted for her. I know I certainly wouldn't. Maybe the Op's goal was to enlighten others as to her past and how she still struggles with the truth. Maybe politicians need to be held accountable for lying? I think that they should be. If you lack integrity I don't want you representing me, I don't want you as president. We don't have to accept dishonesty as SOP among our elected reps. We have a senate majority leader who intentionally uses the protection of the senate floor to slander political opponents. How is this acceptable? because hardliners are willing to ignore and excuse such behavior from their own.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I doubt the OP would have ever voted for her. I know I certainly wouldn't. Maybe the Op's goal was to enlighten others as to her past and how she still struggles with the truth. Maybe politicians need to be held accountable for lying? I think that they should be. If you lack integrity I don't want you representing me, I don't want you as president. We don't have to accept dishonesty as SOP among our elected reps. We have a senate majority leader who intentionally uses the protection of the senate floor to slander political opponents. How is this acceptable? because hardliners are willing to ignore and excuse such behavior from their own.
Did he enlighten you? were you unaware of these claims? Were you of the belief that Hillary was a truthful person prior to this thread?

My assessment is that this will be one of many bashing threads on Hillary not only because she could run for President, but because many are pissing their political territory.

She is currently out of any political office...why would her truthfulness matter now...today?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:06 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
I heard this story a long time ago. Time to call up all the old stories. If you dont like her what difference does it make? Were you going to vote for her until you came across this story?
So we have an example that reflects the core values of an individual and this doesn't concern you at all? Your response to coming across an old story scares the hell out of me as well. There is a process called vetting. It's used to look into the backgrounds of people who run for office to reveal their character and belief systems. Every person running for office should be vetted and all findings made public to allow voters to judge the core belief system and character of the person they intend on voting for to make sure they fall in line with their core beliefs. The village idiot wasn't fully vetted and his media group definitely didn't report on what they found. Hussein is a clear example of an incompetent boob who was voted into office because he's black and whose background and core belief system was not presented to voters. So, it does matter what happened in the past. In fact, it matters very much. She lied when she was 27 and she lied over Benghazi. People generally don't change.

My prediction is she won't get the moonbat nomination for President.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:15 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
This complete thread is the hope of the hopeless.
Why are you so whiny?

She is a public figure and her faults SHOULD be brought up in public discourse.

You have not made an effort to debunk this failure of hers, nor have you cast any blame on her. All you want to do is divert away from her failure, simply because she has a D next to her name.

People like you are hurting this country. You refuse to hold politicians accountable if they belong to your party and then divert and minimize the messenger. It is people like you why Obama has failed miserably. He has broken so many promises and acted like Bush, because he knows millions of people like you are fine with failure so long as the failure doesn't get assigned to him.

Party Loyalty > Principles that Help the Country

P.S. For the record I would have voted for her in 2008.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
So we have an example that reflects the core values of an individual and this doesn't concern you at all? Your response to coming across an old story scares the hell out of me as well. There is a process called vetting. It's used to look into the backgrounds of people who run for office to reveal their character and belief systems. Every person running for office should be vetted and all findings made public to allow voters to judge the core belief system and character of the person they intend on voting for to make sure they fall in line with their core beliefs. The village idiot wasn't fully vetted and his media group definitely didn't report on what they found. Hussein is a clear example of an incompetent boob who was voted into office because he's black and whose background and core belief system was not presented to voters. So, it does matter what happened in the past. In fact, it matters very much. She lied when she was 27 and she lied over Benghazi. People generally don't change.

My prediction is she won't get the moonbat nomination for President.

Then you should be a person of your convictions. If you truely believe she would even be nominated, then why worry yourself so much about her character or core values?

I truely believe that Mrs. Palin will flirt with running. I predict she will not recieve the GOP nomination. Her core values and charater are irrelevant moot points.

Athough Im more that positive Mrs. Palin will contemplate running...I would never start a thread 'vetting' her in 2014...Im pretty sure I would not even in 2015.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies