Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 12:53 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
So...

Wendy Davis's campaign didn't mock Greg Abbott for being paralyzed, and neither did the group they're trying to link her and her campaign to. Why again are we supposed to be outraged?
pssst... shhhh. because wendy is making big inroads in the campaign. but don't tell anybody i told you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2014, 01:52 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
pssst... shhhh. because wendy is making big inroads in the campaign. but don't tell anybody i told you.
I guess that is pretty low...

On par with the cheering of executions and booing of soldiers that we see at GOP events.

Old 01-18-2014, 01:56 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oh, it makes sense in the context of a Republican once again reaching a (not so new) low.

Yes, and if they don't watch it they will get as low as the Democrats.

Old 01-18-2014, 02:05 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,288,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
I love the context of the posters - most of whom are doing their best to dis me for posting it in the first place.

I NEVER said Davis made the comment!

I simply pointed out that aides/workers do such stuff - keeping their leader free of controversy. Deniability?
If thats the case your topic title is a total misrepresentation of the content of your topic.

Old 01-18-2014, 04:03 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
These folks live on propaganda. They wouldn't recognize the truth if it was on sale at Wal-Mart

(Shaking my head at such ignorance)......
Like AGW?

Oops, off topic, my bad.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:30 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,261,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Do you believe handicapped politicians who are were wounded while serving our country should be immune from criticism of their voting record and public speeches?
Do you believe handicapped politicians who were wounded while serving our country should have their patriotism questioned and be linked with Osama Bin Laden?

That's what I said, that's what it was about. You can't defend it.

Or maybe you can. You're a con, after all.

Old 01-19-2014, 12:24 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,138,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I've read most of your posts and you've never "simply pointed out" anything. every post you make and every thread you've started is a distorted piece of misinformation designed to inflame and direct hate at the president, his administration or any of his supporters. Every post is linked to a dubious source that has an agenda of hate and disinformation.

"I simply pointed out that aides/workers do such stuff - keeping their leader free of controversy."

Many on this board play the innocent poster but really are here to spread hate and division. They hate liberals, they hate the poor, they hate the country. That is my honest opinion and I've held it back long enough.
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I agree that many of my posts are designed to show the flaws and lacking [IMHO] of the president and the Democrat party. It's not a matter of hate but a very deep belief that their actions are harming the country and its freedoms that I love so deeply. It hurts me to see the Commander-in-Chief lying or failing to perform his duties as the constitution he swore to defend outlines them.

I never pretend to be innocent and my opinions are clearly laid out. As far as hate and division goes, that again is your opinion which you are entitled to.

Sorry you carry such emotions about it. Is there a reason?

Old 01-19-2014, 12:50 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,165 times
Quote:
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I agree that many of my posts are designed to show the flaws and lacking [IMHO] of the president and the Democrat party. It's not a matter of hate but a very deep belief that their actions are harming the country and its freedoms that I love so deeply. It hurts me to see the Commander-in-Chief lying or failing to perform his duties as the constitution he swore to defend outlines them.

I never pretend to be innocent and my opinions are clearly laid out. As far as hate and division goes, that again is your opinion which you are entitled to.

Sorry you carry such emotions about it. Is there a reason?
Then this thread is a total failure because you never showed that Wendy Davis or any other Democrat or Obama did what your thread claims.

It is one thing to start threads that show flaws in Democrats and Obama...but at least use an actual flaw.

Fabricating controversies to show flaws in the Democrats is in of itself a flaw.

Old 01-19-2014, 12:58 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,138,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Then this thread is a total failure because you never showed that Wendy Davis or any other Democrat or Obama did what your thread claims.

It is one thing to start threads that show flaws in Democrats and Obama...but at least use an actual flaw.

Fabricating controversies to show flaws in the Democrats is in of itself a flaw.
Davis has used Batleground Texas to help further her campaign. That means, SHE must take responsibility for anything said by those backing her candidacy. See link Email from Texas Liberal Group Mocks Greg Abbott's Disability - Christine Rousselle to read what the group is about and their mocking of Davis' opponent.

Of course, Davis can be an Obama and complain "she didn't know" but that is nothing more than a Democrat tactic to avoid the mistakes they make.

Hell! HST was a Democrat, wasn't he? You know, the old "The Buck Stops Here" guy!

Old 01-19-2014, 01:06 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Davis has used Batleground Texas to help further her campaign. That means, SHE must take responsibility for anything said by those backing her candidacy. See link Email from Texas Liberal Group Mocks Greg Abbott's Disability - Christine Rousselle to read what the group is about and their mocking of Davis' opponent.

Of course, Davis can be an Obama and complain "she didn't know" but that is nothing more than a Democrat tactic to avoid the mistakes they make.

Hell! HST was a Democrat, wasn't he? You know, the old "The Buck Stops Here" guy!
Are you capable of reading your own links?

Title says they mocked is disability. Nothing in the content of the article supports that lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies