U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2014, 10:29 AM

10,572 posts, read 14,839,281 times

Advertisements

Who the hell does Marios' boy think he is.

The state belongs to all people no matter what they believe in.

Freakin narcissistic a hole.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 10:54 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,228,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
I always am baffled at why liberals claim to be such open minded and tolerant people, but yet if you disagree with their political views you are somehow a bad person and have no place in society. It's not very tolerant or open minded at all in reality.
They're pushing an agenda that normal Americans don't want. So lying about it, and about themselves, is the only way they can get it through.

Telling the truth will get them voted out of office. So they have gotten into the habit of fibbing, about as often as they breathe.

Old 01-20-2014, 01:30 PM

14,295 posts, read 9,137,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
more tolerance of different views from the left.
Governor Cuomo just proved the double standard that the left follows "our views are the only legit ones".

oh and one more thing. Cuomo is RICH and WHITE. I guess because he is a liberal makes
that ok.

Andrew Cuomo: Pro-Life People "Have No Place in the State of New York" | LifeNews.com
So bye-bye to a lot of the members and religious leaders who live in or attend churches, synagogues and temples

Old 01-20-2014, 04:07 PM

48,661 posts, read 20,447,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietobserver View Post
With such an inquisitive mind it should not be hard for you to go out to the Capital Pressroom website and listen to the quote in the broadcast yourself. I have heard it myself already. You should too, unless of course you prefer to argue a point reflexively rather than factually.

To help enable you: Jan. 17, 2014: Gov. Cuomo, Comptroller DiNapoli, Bill Hammond, Susan Lerner | Member Supported Public Television, Radio |WCNY

After you listen try tell me he didn't say that people who oppose the SAFE act (or as he spins it pro assault weapons) or are pro-life are extreme conservatives ... and as extreme conservatives have no place in New York State.
You missed my point.If the statement from the Life News is accurate then the title is misleading along with the following comments, and yes it was taken out of context.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:12 PM

48,661 posts, read 20,447,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
They're pushing an agenda that normal Americans don't want. So lying about it, and about themselves, is the only way they can get it through.

Telling the truth will get them voted out of office. So they have gotten into the habit of fibbing, about as often as they breathe.
Voters are pretty much in favor of same sex marriage and some of the other issues he mentioned.
What the heck is a normal American anyway, a Tea Party member.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:15 PM

13 posts, read 10,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You missed my point.If the statement from the Life News is accurate then the title is misleading along with the following comments, and yes it was taken out of context.
No... I understand your point. Try and discount the truth of the statement by claiming the source is invalid.
And you can claim till the cows come home that you know what he really meant... Well I know what he really said and it wasn't taken out of context. I listened to the entire interview and fully understand the context. Did you? Or are you just willing to excuse it because it suits your perspective?

Old 01-20-2014, 04:27 PM

3,436 posts, read 5,368,252 times
The Democratic Party is the party of abortion.

It used to be that there were many blue dog Democrats who were pro-life, but they are very rare today.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:40 PM

20,482 posts, read 17,594,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Who the hell does Marios' boy think he is.

The state belongs to all people no matter what they believe in.

Freakin narcissistic a hole.

He did not make the comments in the thread title. He did make a few comments in which he bashed some hardline GOP candidates.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:42 PM

9,982 posts, read 7,868,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He did not make the comments in the thread title.
Yes, he did. read the whole page in the link. That's a direct quote. It's there.

Old 01-20-2014, 04:45 PM

20,482 posts, read 17,594,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Isn't Cuomo Catholic? Does he know more than God? The Church that most New Yorkers subscribe to disagrees with Cuomo's extremist position.
Cuomo doesn't govern based off what his religious beliefs may or may not be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies