Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2014, 11:58 AM

878 posts, read 737,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
, why are you so afraid of them revealing their evidence? Don't you want to know what they found?
Oh I am not afraid of them revealing their evidence. I am actually looking forward to the new findings that the public is unaware of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2014, 12:03 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office in a supportive role has allowed Mike Zullo and company to use their criminal law enforcement tools for investigation's such as criminal search databases that isn't privy to the average civilian.
please supply support for this claim.

Quote:
The Xerox Obama disciples consisted of a sham team of amateurs....
the xerox workcentre tests were all done using the machines standard default settings. no expertise was needed.

Quote:
compared to professional expert Reed Hayes....
we still have yet to see word one of his claims.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:05 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i just stumbled across this may 28, 2013 quote from "joe mannix" at the birtherreport:

"Ok Mr. Reilly, that letter was dated September of 2012, some 8 months ago. Mike Zullo stated in a interview last month that he had received new devastating evidence two days prior to that interview that basically 'puts the nail in Obama's coffin'. Lets be patient and see what he has."

Maricopa County Attorney's Office Reply About Obama ID Fraud Criminal Complaint - Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

so, according to "joe mannix" zullo has been able to "put the nail in obama's coffin" since last april and yet...... hasn't done a thing.
And THIS April, after another Zullo promise fails to materialize, he will tell the birther suckers that NOW he REALLY has the goods, and will reveal them by September. And the birther suckers will get all excited AGAIN and send him lots of birfer bucks to speed up his "investigation." And then in October, when yet another Zullo promise fails to materialize....

Well, you get the gist. Rinse, repeat, get birfers all excited, nothing happens; rinse, repeat. And oh, yeah, SEND MONEY!!

Suckers.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
I am actually looking forward to the new findings....
same here.

so, what exactly is the logic behind waiting until march ( if there will be a release in march ) instead of releasing them this afternoon? what exactly is changing in the next 5-8 weeks?

Old 01-29-2014, 12:15 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Oh I am not afraid of them revealing their evidence. I am actually looking forward to the new findings that the public is unaware of.
Me too, I want to see what they have to say now because I am betting you aren't going to like the outcome when they say they have no real evidence....but we know they will just put off the exposing date rather than admit that.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
..... that the public is unaware of.
are you privy to information on the subject not available to the general public?

Old 01-29-2014, 12:23 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Me too, I want to see what they have to say now because I am betting you aren't going to like the outcome when they say they have no real evidence....but we know they will just put off the exposing date rather than admit that.
If you have followed Zullo at all over the years you realize that March will come and go in silence. He won't even explain why he didn't make the big reveal he promised. He will disappear completely for a few months.

Then he will come back and tell the birthers that THIS time he has it! Honest! And he'll reveal it in three months. Honest! And the birthers will forget all about the last seven times he made the same promise and delivered nothing, and believe it all over again.

Those of us who have watched the birthers for the last five years have seen this play out exactly the same way, over and over and over again...and the birthers never, never figure out it's a scam.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
.... I am betting you aren't going to like the outcome when they say they have no real evidence....
zullo will never admit that. still waiting on the 1961 code manual he promised after it was shown that he used a 1968 manual at the first press conference.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
He won't even explain why he didn't make the big reveal he promised.
i might be mistaken but i think this "march release" promise was all carl gallups claim, not zullo's.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:46 PM

878 posts, read 737,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
same here.

so, what exactly is the logic behind waiting until march ( if there will be a release in march ) instead of releasing them this afternoon?
That is only privy of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies