Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 04:00 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,936,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
There is no such thing as "gay" or "straight".

Those are constructs created by the gay army in an attempt to legitimize their immoral behavior.

There is right(heterosexuality) and wrong(homosexuality).

Choose correctly.
Thank you for sharing with us your opinion, Harrier, however bizarre it may sound to educated and rational people. You have a right to voice your opinion.

Here's my opinion: There is right (civility, tolerance and respect) and wrong (prejudice, hate, and homophobia).

Choose correctly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2014, 05:52 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,379,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
I doubt if he would ever agree to being hooked up to a penile plethysmograph and shown videos of naked men, then naked women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Exactly, that's why we will never know for sure.
I think the president of the largest 'ex-gay' organization in the world (Exodus International) saying that 99.99% of it's members did not change their sexual orientation is a pretty big clue.

Old 01-25-2014, 05:56 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,379,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
He's putting a relationship with God over sex. A one where he can be married, have God's blessing, and have natural children. This is important to him. If he struggles with attraction to men after that, he will have the strength to overcome it; which he has chosen to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
It's just a shame he believes in such a poor deity. It's not one worth having a relationship with, nor developing poor moral values to follow.
Don't forget it's a Male deity.

Old 01-25-2014, 07:40 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,226,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So what about all the straight men who have sex with 10's and even hundreds of women during their life times ?
What are you asking?

Old 01-26-2014, 08:45 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
More sexual preference choices indicating that sexual preference is chosen behavior.
NO, the reasons those were the case is because of bigots like you.

You can't see past your sexual dysfunction.

Last edited by JohnnyMack; 01-26-2014 at 08:54 AM..

Old 01-26-2014, 08:52 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunStorm View Post
In the social science of sociology "drug addict" is just another category as "American," "homosexual," "white," "woman," "Muslim" and so on.

Your comment was meant to appeal to a social bias nurtured from stigmas crack addicts have in society. Me being "American," "male," "heterosexual," "black," and a "crackhead" has little bearing on my argument. If anything my crack addiction brought me into the world of homosexuality far closer than any heterosexual pro-gay person knows it. You might say I know it both physically and intimately.

I discovered I could attract American gay men far, far, far, far easier than American women. The two can both be militant pro-gay people, militant liberals, but while the American woman in her self righteousness will vehemently hate me for morally opposing homosexuality as much as I do crack cocaine, the American homosexual man is far more likely (by odds) to munch my butt the same evening, give me a blow job, and offer to take care of me or introduce me to other men that might want to either blow me or sodomize me.

Now kick rocks. Sell your BS to the more sheltered in life.
You seem to know an awful lot about the Gay lifestyle.

So you are a reformed Homosexual crack W.H.oh.are.ee?

Old 01-26-2014, 11:14 PM

21,464 posts, read 10,564,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Saying you left homosexuality is like saying you decided to leave your DNA.
I don't think that's always true. I do believe many people are born that way, but I also think there are a number of people who became gay later in life, particularly women abused by men and people molested as children by someone of the same sex.

In this guy's case, I don't know what to think. I have no idea of his history, but I sure wouldn't want to be his wife. I'd always wonder if he really loved me or was secretly lusting after men.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:15 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
If being gay was a choice, we'd certainly hear from a LOT more ex-gays.
That, and everyone would be able to change his or her sexuality at will, which we know isn't happening.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:25 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
If he's still struggling with same sex attraction then he is not at peace is he? And if he's putting God before sex does loving his wife even matter? It's all about appearances I suppose.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:30 PM

2,960 posts, read 3,528,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
A former activist in the gay rights movement who left homosexuality for a relationship with God in 2007 has drawn the ire of homosexual activists after marrying a woman on Oct. 26.

In a column for WND, Michael Glatze, who founded Young Gay America and was the editor of the group’s magazine, responded to the criticisms. He said the month of marriage to his wife, Rebekah, has been “the greatest month of [his] life thus far.

[Former Gay Activist Responds to Critics After Marrying a Woman

I am aware there are people out there that were gay but living the straight lifestyle. Yet in cases like this they were usually bisexual. Others around are closeted married to the opposite sex. Do you think this guy is now straight, bisexual or in denial?
Maybe he decided he like women more than men? Maybe he's bisexual; who cares? Stay out of other peoples' business unless their business will effect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies