Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 01:50 PM

878 posts, read 737,936 times

Advertisements

Louisiana's just elected Congressman Vance McAllister has announced the Duck Dynasty star will attending the 'State of the Union' tonight as his guest. I don't think this will sitting too well with liberals from what I am reading on other websites. Never the less, the Robertson's represent a part of America that came from nothing and proved that by hard work, determination and education, you can realize your dreams and become successful making those dreams a reality.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...e-of-the-union

Last edited by Britt Reid; 01-28-2014 at 02:05 PM..

Old 01-28-2014, 01:55 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Louisiana's just elected Congressman Vance McAllister has announced the Duck Dynasty star will attending the 'State of the Union' tonight as his guest. I don't think this will sitting too well with liberals from what I am reading on other websites. Never the less, the Robertson's represent a part of America that came from nothing and proved that by hard work, determination and education, you can realize your dreams and become successful making those dreams a reality.

State of the Union guests: ?Duck Dynasty? star Willie Robertson - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com
Why are people upset? Willie wasn't the one who made the comments that upset some people. And he's met Obama before. Willie and his wife were invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner, and before the dinner, one of Obama's people came and got Willie and his wife and took them to meet Obama. Obama told them he was a big fan of the show and watched it on Air Force One.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:55 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,075 times
LOL! Good for him!

Old 01-28-2014, 01:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:

State of the Union guests: ?Duck Dynasty? star Willie Robertson - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com
I think you have your Robertsons mixed up.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:59 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
Duck Dynasty pictured without beards before they were famous | Mail Online

Before the show pictures. Its all a publicity stunt.

I hope the people of his state like him pushing a fake ass reality TV show on people.

I don't watch it, what was said was stupid, and hypocritical, as are most Christians. I don't care if he is there or not. Hank Jr. was there last year I believe. But I would think they would have better taste.

The first lady is bringing boston marathon bombing victims, and a lady who talked down a school gunman.

Duck Dynasty is no better then Dance Moms

Old 01-28-2014, 02:02 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Now THAT'S how you pee in the Corn Flakes of the rabidly intolerant left.

Bravo! Bravo!

Old 01-28-2014, 02:04 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,683,781 times
Quote:

At least the man is legally in this country, and is providing jobs. Meanwhile other members of congress are inviting illegal aliens to the State of The Union address.

Illegal alien to be guest of Congressman Foster at Obama's State of the Union - Illinois Review

Old 01-28-2014, 02:06 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,454,726 times
You might have bigger issues when excited by what reality TV characters are doing.

Tough-talkin', draft-dodgin' Ted Nugent attended last year.
Rather than kill Obama as he's mentioned previously, he just whined on Twitter after.

Old 01-28-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Duck Dynasty pictured without beards before they were famous | Mail Online

Before the show pictures. Its all a publicity stunt.
Those pictures were when the kids were in college at least 15 years ago. Fail!

Old 01-28-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Why are people upset? Willie wasn't the one who made the comments that upset some people. And he's met Obama before. Willie and his wife were invited to the White House Correspondents Dinner, and before the dinner, one of Obama's people came and got Willie and his wife and took them to meet Obama. Obama told them he was a big fan of the show and watched it on Air Force One.
Willie prays to god surrounded by his deep seeded southern Christian family at the dinner table. Along with that, to eat he kills ducks, doves, deer, squirrel and rabbit on national television. That upsets liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies