Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 06:54 AM

3,078 posts, read 4,375,581 times

Advertisements

Do an MRI scan first.

Quote:
The man had an egg-sized brain tumor pressing on the right frontal lobe. When surgeons removed it, the lewd behavior and pedophilia faded away. Exactly why, the surgeons cannot quite explain.
USATODAY.com - Doctors say pedophile lost urge after brain tumor removed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 07:03 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,386 times
Yes.

I don't believe in the death penalty in most cases, however for certain groups such as child molesters, racists, mass murderers etc.... I completely do. Such groups have forsaken their humanity, their only purpose in life is to harm others. They are monsters, and must be*killed.

Once again the liberals show their hypocrisy. They're completely fine with having death penalties for innocent babies, but not for a child molester, mass murder or rapist? Talk about a lack of logic and having backwards morals.

Some liberals even believe that pedophiles and rapists be cured and released into the population again. Such naivete is dangerous and stupid! Pedophiles and rapists NEVER stop, this has been proven time and time again. The only logical option is to kill them or lock them up for life and throw away the Key, no exceptions.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:09 AM

1,214 posts, read 1,696,386 times
Also we are talking about the real rapists and pedophiles here, not the 19 year old kid who dates a 17 year old girl.

Old 02-09-2014, 07:56 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
Default Do rapists/pedophiles deserve the death penalty?

Yes and it needs to be carried out swiftly.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:17 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
Its a sickness, just like anything else.
Just because a person is disgusted by it doesn't make it OK to slaughter people.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:29 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Also we are talking about the real rapists and pedophiles here, not the 19 year old kid who dates a 17 year old girl.
There is a term for those adults attracted to post puberty adolescents; ephebophile.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:33 AM

2,737 posts, read 3,164,730 times
Mental Cruelty is also wrong and any one not treating their girlfriend with sufficient respect will be arrested by the Home Offices New Elite Mental Cruelty Squad. Indeed just the other day, four men were arrested in my area for not buying their wives flowers on their birthday, what complete bastards.

Mental Cruelty Advert UK TV

I am also confused about this Advert, which states 'Nobody Asks to be Raped', but the girl in the shop just did. Women just can't make up their minds.

Still I am really pleased the Government puts on adverts to remind us not to rape any one, as we all need to be reminded from time to time that things such as rape, murder, serial killing and mass genocide are wrong.

I mean just the other night I thought, I'll put my black balaclava on and go out raping, but then thankfully I remembered the tv advert and decided to stay in and do a jigsaw instead.

Big Thank you to the British Government for making it clear that I shouldn't rape or be nasty to women, as I was unsure until I saw your informative adverts.

Last edited by Bamford; 02-09-2014 at 08:54 AM..

Old 02-09-2014, 08:57 AM

143 posts, read 296,199 times
Should people convicted of serious physical assault be executed? There are plenty of people who suffer from life long PTSD due to being assaulted while wandering in the wrong part of town?

Should people convicted of ID theft, that lead to life long identity issues for the victim be executed?

Should people convicted of financial crimes, that led to the victim losing his entire life saving be executed?

Old 02-09-2014, 10:33 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times
Quote:
The man had an egg-sized brain tumor pressing on the right frontal lobe. When surgeons removed it, the lewd behavior and pedophilia faded away. Exactly why, the surgeons cannot quite explain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
Do an MRI scan first.
Removing the brain would have been just as effective.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:55 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Juries can better decide penalties than I can. Americans are obsessed with handing out the death penalty for everything from jaywalking to cutting grass on Sundays. SMH

I'll leave it at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies