Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does it bother you that Hillary went after victims of Bill
YES, it is not okay to attack victims as it makes them suffer more and prevents others from coming forward 22 75.86%
NO, Hillary needs to defend her man for her family's sake and not let his career end 7 24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 04:39 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times

Advertisements

Juanita Broaddrick describing Hillary intimidating her 2 weeks after Bill had alleged raped her during a Democrat function:

Quote:
"She came over to me, took ahold of my hand and said, 'I've heard so much about you and I've been dying to meet you. ... I just want you to know how much that Bill and I appreciate what you do for him.' This woman, this little, soft-spoken -- pardon me for the phrase -- dowdy woman that would seem very unassertive, took ahold of my hand and squeezed it and said, 'Do you understand? Everything that you do.' I could have passed out at that moment and I got my hand from hers and I left. ... She was just holding onto my hand. Because I had started to turn away from her and she held onto my hand and she said, 'Do you understand? EVERYTHING that you do,' I mean, cold chills went up my spine. That's the first time I became afraid of that woman."
Bill Clinton has been accused by dozens of women of everything from sexual harassment to rape dating back to the 1960s. Bill owns his heinous actions and these are not Hillary's actions.

But what are Hillary's actions?

Should we not be bothered by someone that has intimidated women that claim they that they have been raped? Should we not be bothered by someone that trashed these women who alleged Bill committed crimes against them as bimbos and con artists?

Don't a lot of victims of sexual attacks suffer because of attacks and threats that they receive by others...many do not even come forward in fear of these attacks. Look at the Steubenville Ohio rape case.

Should it bother us that Hillary attacked these women?

Hillary Clinton Has a 'Woody Allen Problem' | RealClearPolitics

Bill Clinton's long history of Sexual Violence against Women
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2014, 04:41 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
No. Dragging out this bs again is an indication that the GOP has a problem. No electable candidate for 2016.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:43 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No. Dragging out this bs again is an indication that the GOP has a problem. No electable candidate for 2016.
Are you not waging a war on women, when you say it is okay to intimidate women that have been raped so the male attacker can get ahead politically?

Old 02-07-2014, 04:59 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
I`m saying Rumor Mill News is a silly site for silly people. This stuff has as much chance of keeping HC from being president as the Bill Ayers and Rev. Wright nonsense had of keeping Obama out of the White House. Do you know what rumors are and do you know what`s said about the character of people who spread them?

Old 02-07-2014, 05:20 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:

AH yea, the "I can do it to your candidate, but don't you dare do it to my candidate."

Go back 40+ years on a repub....how dare you talk about what a dem did, in their own words, that happened. That is totally off limits....

Gotta love the left do as I say, not as I do crap....

Old 02-07-2014, 05:21 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
. Do you know what rumors are and do you know what`s said about the character of people who spread them?
You mean like dirty harry tell everyone that he KNOWS romney has not paid taxes....

Again, do as I say, not as I do.....

What a bunch of CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-07-2014, 06:48 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,971 times
Hillary will not dump Bill. She needs to ride Bills coattails for her own political career.
I think once her political career is done, she may dump him.

Old 02-07-2014, 06:49 AM

5,734 posts, read 3,252,971 times
yep dirty politics. You dems are good at that.

Quote:

Old 02-07-2014, 06:59 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
It's just that war on women that the Ds keep blaming Rs for. They started it, they encourage it, they thrive on it. Keep 'em dumb, dependent, and submissive. It's the D way.

Old 02-07-2014, 07:01 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Are you not waging a war on women, when you say it is okay to intimidate women that have been raped so the male attacker can get ahead politically?
What year are you talking about?

You are making determinations about allegations. If that is how you function, sobeit.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 02-07-2014 at 07:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies