Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:16 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
OMG... what are we going to do! I know lets give the global warming believers some money like they want... that should cure it...
Thanks....You can send it to my paypal account...I'll DM my info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 07:17 AM

3,401 posts, read 2,283,757 times
[quote=sanspeur;33421097]
Quote:
Where did I say that Gore lies?
The cause is humans pumping tons of CO2 into the oceans and atmosphere.

My buddy?...I think that deniers such as yourself see Gore as some sort of antichrist...Only deniers bring Al Gore into the debate....He must have really given you all some kind of colonoscopy and you are still butt hurt.
I think he left the prom with all their girlfriends.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:23 AM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
See your quote below....

Quote:
Yeah right, and Gore is a climate scientist? I have no idea why you flat earth people always bring up Al Gore...You guys are just like the young earth creationists who keep bringing up Darwin...Tell me which scientists claimed that the poles would be ice free by now....
Quote:
They have leveled out, right, or they have been the lowest in years....

Quote:
My buddy?...I think that deniers such as yourself see Gore as some sort of antichrist...Only deniers bring Al Gore into the debate....He must have really given you all some kind of colonoscopy and you are still butt hurt.
Nope, your buddy al gore is a figure head whether you like it or not for global warming, he does hurt your cause...whether you like it or not, so stay butt hurt on that....cause your buddy al gore is in global warming for ever, no matter if yuo like it or not...

Quote:
Actually the bears have been having a rough time but they are adapting..
To what? All that ice?

Quote:
Only to you butt hurt deniers...Regarding evidence I'll stick with science.
Evidently you have a reading comprehension problem, I have stated in this very thread that global warming is happening....just not at the break neck, the sky is falling and you have to buy carbon credits to save your life, right now speed....that your budddy al gore continues to say.....remember those ice caps....they should have been gone last year...

Old 02-11-2014, 07:42 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
You are just making stuff up...Nobody said ten years ago that these effects would be felt now....They were saying somewhere around 2050....Prove me wrong...
Wrong again.

Despite popular opinion and calls to action, the Maldives are not being overrun by sea level rise | Watts Up With That?

Old 02-11-2014, 07:48 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Quote:
He has and continues to do so.
Quote:
In theory. Not in fact. Get back to me when you have facts that proves that theory.
Quote:
It was al-Gore that brought this hoax to the mainstream and AGW proponents have found a gold mine. They don't want to kill the goose that continues to lay the golden egg. AGW is bunk, a hoax perpetrated by a failed VP
who doesn't believe his own rhetoric. He says the sea levels are rising yet buys not one, not two, but three ocean front houses.
Quote:
Actually the bears have been having a rough time but they are adapting.
Adapt or die. That is the nature of things.
Quote:
Only to you butt hurt deniers...Regarding evidence I'll stick with science.
The science is flawed. Like your hero al-Gore.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:04 AM

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
See your quote below....
I don't see where I said anything about Gores pants on fire.

Quote:
They have leveled out, right, or they have been the lowest in years....
Carbon emissions have not leveled out, any more than warming has stopped. CO2 Now | CO2 Home

Quote:
Nope, your buddy al gore is a figure head whether you like it or not for global warming, he does hurt your cause...whether you like it or not, so stay butt hurt on that....cause your buddy al gore is in global warming for ever, no matter if yuo like it or not...
I don't have a "cause", unless trying to spread a bit of truth is a cause....I don't give a rats behind what Gore says, thinks or does, as I have already said....

Quote:
To what? All that ice?
Smart ass....The bears are beginning to eat other things rather than just seals.... Polar bears are modifying their diets to adapt to climate change | TheCelebrityCafe.com

Quote:
Evidently you have a reading comprehension problem, I have stated in this very thread that global warming is happening....just not at the break neck, the sky is falling and you have to buy carbon credits to save your life, right now speed....that your budddy al gore continues to say.....remember those ice caps....they should have been gone last year...
It's not me with the problem...You are imagining that I am saying things that I'm not....I have never claimed that the climate is changing rapidly, and I doubt if your buddy Gore ever said it either, and if he did he is wrong....Climate change will not effect us all that much, but it is our grandchildren that will bear the brunt of whatever it brings.

Some of us care about future generations, while others only care about themselves...That is pretty sad.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:06 AM

Do not link to any more denialist sites, as I will not read them....Unbiased sites only.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
He has and continues to do so.

In theory. Not in fact. Get back to me when you have facts that proves that theory.
It was al-Gore that brought this hoax to the mainstream and AGW proponents have found a gold mine. They don't want to kill the goose that continues to lay the golden egg. AGW is bunk, a hoax perpetrated by a failed VP
who doesn't believe his own rhetoric. He says the sea levels are rising yet buys not one, not two, but three ocean front houses.
Adapt or die. That is the nature of things.

The science is flawed. Like your hero al-Gore.
I give up, you guys just do not want to know the truth...Fine with me, you can revel in the ignorance you seem so proud of.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:15 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Do not link to any more denialist sites, as I will not read them....Unbiased sites only.
Figures.....its actually a good article if you read it. Seems the Maldives are approaching emissions in a far saner manner than what many demand.

They are working to lessen emissions as opposed to charging people to continue to release emissions. Granted its far easier on a small island but good for them.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:17 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
I give up, you guys just do not want to know the truth...Fine with me, you can revel in the ignorance you seem so proud of.
I'm sure there are plenty of doors you haven't knocked on yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies