Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 10:06 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Democratic Party’s biggest super PAC, recently retooled as an early pro-Hillary Clinton effort, will sit out the midterm elections this year.

A spokesman with the group, Priorities USA Action, confirmed to BuzzFeed on Wednesday night that it would not be involved in House or Senate campaigns.

“House Majority PAC and Majority PAC are doing everything right and making a real difference. We fully support their efforts,” said the spokesman, Peter Kauffmann, referring to the main groups supporting Democratic congressional candidates.

Priorities USA, which operates under loose campaign finance rules that allow it to raise and spend unlimited sums, put $65 million behind Barack Obama in 2012.
$65 Million for Barack Obama in 2012, and $0 for Democrats in 2014.

Key Democratic Group Will Sit Out Midterm Elections

Liberals are irate! LOL

Daily Kos: Want to Give Priorities USA Action a Mouthful on Sitting out 2014? Contact Information Here#
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 10:07 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Obamacare is their greatest legacy.
They should be out there in force saying this is what they produced and if you keep them in DC they can do even more !!!

Old 02-11-2014, 10:12 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,779,270 times
Who can blame the rats for abandoning a sinking ship?

The ones you have to wonder about, are the ones that AREN'T bailing out.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:13 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
If they are bailing out, who is next? Soros? Buffet?

Old 02-11-2014, 10:13 AM

1,855 posts, read 3,608,205 times
Midterms, and congressional elections in general, are absolutely useless to gauge public sentiment, because districts are so gerrymandered as to make 90% of elections utterly meaningless. Senate and gubernatorial races are a slightly better indicator, but the only one that really matters is the one for president, and though I hate to burst your bubble, demographic evidence indicates that voters are running away from the GOP agenda.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
Midterms, and congressional elections in general, are absolutely useless to gauge public sentiment, because districts are so gerrymandered as to make 90% of elections utterly meaningless. Senate and gubernatorial races are a slightly better indicator, but the only one that really matters is the one for president, and though I hate to burst your bubble, demographic evidence indicates that voters are running away from the GOP agenda.
Another Obamabot weighs in.

ACA is the anchor around liberals necks. That problem will continue to multiply and give liberals migraines for years to come.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:18 AM

1,855 posts, read 3,608,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Another Obamabot weighs in.

ACA is the anchor around liberals necks. That problem will continue to multiply and give liberals migraines for years to come.
Sorry to disappoint, repubtard, I am not an Obama voter. But by all means tell yourself whatever makes yourself feel better. Just have the whiskey ready in November 2016. Lots of it. That's all I'm saying.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:18 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
I love the smell of frustrated lefties.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint, repubtard, I am not an Obama voter. But by all means tell yourself whatever makes yourself feel better. Just have the whiskey ready in November 2016. Lots of it. That's all I'm saying.
IO don't drink. No ******* will make me destroy my health. I have to much fun laughing at all your failed attempts to engineer society in your view.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:21 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
LOL

Where do I start.

Eh, scratch that. I'll just keep it simple.

1) Democrats need all the help they can get to stave off a Senate GOP majority in 2014.

2) Your WonderBoy, Obama, will be as worthless as worthless gets if the GOP takes the Senate.

If that's not simple enough for you to understand, then perhaps politics is not the hobby for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies