Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 07:15 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I will repeat myself one more time, I never once said it was a race problem, it is a sub culture within the black race and some whites also that is creating the problem. Should, lets refer to them as "good black people" get involved, if they want to, but I honestly I don't know what they can do to help, other than raise there kids as best as possible. Please quit twisting my posts around to suit yourself, I never referred to race in general as a problem.
Repeating the same flawed thinking is not a virtue.

Yes a sub culture that is a "black" culture that black people have to fix because black people created this sub culture because black people are broken blah, blah, blah same broken record over and over again, same stupid thinking over and over again.

At some point we can move away from this poisonous thinking, but I guess you aren't ready.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:
No, because white people are not that sensitive. Would it be racist for the white sheriff to beat these kids down, (not literally), would it make a difference if the sheriff/all of the deputies were black, would it be a racial issue?
So let me get this right, you know the relative sensitivity of the white race?

And who are white people not as sensitive as?

Do you know the sensitivity of other "races" of people as well?

Whenever this discussion starts it inevitably leads to a repeat of a repeat of gross group racial generalizations that make no sense based on mind reading about what racial groups think or feel based on a person's ignorant prejudices.

What a waste.

I don't know why it is so difficult to get that if the rioters were white what would the sheriff do? Would the sheriff say hey I have to get the white race involved blah, blah, blah? Or would he do his job?

Is there a special black way to riot that requires black minds, with black group names before a sheriff can stop it or deal with it?

Is every riot or issue stopped by the police beating people?

I don't know if it would make a difference to the sheriff if his deputies were black. Based on his response it very well might. Cause he is the one who seems to have the issue with skin color

Old 02-12-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
My guess is that if the rioters were mainly WHITE and if there were a WHITE Sheriff's Advisory Council and a NAAWP, yes, he'd seek their advice and aid.

Why have BLACK/COLORED in their titles if there's not a presumptive interest, special connection, influence, Something that matters to Some members of those groups.
Oh we are in the pretend stage of the discussion where you discuss an alternate reality.

No, what would the sheriff do if the rioters were white based on the world we live in?

Would he call on the NUMEROUS political, religious, social, civic, neighborhood organizations in this nation that are all white to blah, blah, blah before he could do his job?

Again what does an organizations name have to do with a sheriff doing his/her job?

Again the fact that black organizations exist is because those black people were kept out of the organizations based on their skin color so because they are human beings they created organizations that signified hey I exist and other black people who were shut out of other organizations because they are black can join this black organization that won't reject them.

The other reason black organizations exist is because Enslaved africans had this racial identity forced upon them by violence and white supremacy and this forced upon them racial identity was used to demean and enslave them.

See what normal human beings do is that if you find yourself in a situation where society is treating you like crap because of your skin color to PROVIDE strength against that treatment you form organizations with other people who have that same skin color to fight that crap treatment.

Now that we have the history of why organizations with black names exist...... stop brining it up as if it has anything to do with anything.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:22 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
But the world is changing. You can complain that the world is browner today than it was when you were born or you can put on your big boy pants and try to change things for the better...
Not everyone lives in the Los Angeles area.

They might not understand when you talk about smog.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:29 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Repeating the same flawed thinking is not a virtue.

Yes a sub culture that is a "black" culture that black people have to fix because black people created this sub culture because black people are broken blah, blah, blah same broken record over and over again, same stupid thinking over and over again.

At some point we can move away from this poisonous thinking, but I guess you aren't ready.
I don't know what you refer to, I never said all black people have to fix it, but don't get upset when the sheriff department does. Blacks don't care, because it is not effecting them, these kids are attacking white people and it seems as though blacks would just let these kids run amok beating on people and when the police respond and a few of them get there heads cracked or a little bloodied up, they will start screaming racism.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:43 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
I don't know what you refer to, I never said all black people have to fix it, but don't get upset when the sheriff department does. Blacks don't care, because it is not effecting them, these kids are attacking white people and it seems as though blacks would just let these kids run amok beating on people and when the police respond and a few of them get there heads cracked or a little bloodied up, they will start screaming racism.
Agreed. Denial ain't a river in Egypt.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:44 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
whats up with blacks and fairs? Wisconsin Iowa Florida Nebraska, any others? Oh and let me add .. damned if you do damned if you dont

It is a target rich environment for thugs. Wholesome whites with their families and a pocketful of cash to spend at the carnival.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:13 AM

1,970 posts, read 1,761,392 times
And that idiot state thinks people are waiting to move to their state because of the snow and ice. Only a complete idiot would move to Florida. Might be nice not having an income tax but the rest of the state is absolutely controlling.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:18 AM

608 posts, read 482,281 times
What sane person goes to these events without being armed!? Not me for sure. Give a trouble maker assaulting you some lead treatment that will end the problem.

Old 02-13-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Yes, just keep proving my point.

"Blacks" don't care. "blacks" would just let these kids run amok beatin on people"

a few of them get there heads cracked or a little bloodied up, they will start screaming racism.

Clearly, you aren't saying the black race is messed up. Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies