Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2014, 12:28 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
Why are you dismissing that Palin was a very capable governor and accomplished what her two predecessors couldn't do in their first two terms? Why are you dismissing that she had a exemplary record at fiscal reforms and balancing budgets in the multi-billions while slashing earmarks in the tens of millions proving she can govern?
She didnt have a problem receiving federal earmarks. Even hired a lobbyist to get money for a town of 8,000.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:28 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
A fat guy complaining about fat chicks? OK.

Sound familiar? You wrote it.
so you have nothing canadian? come with it, or not at all. hillary has brain damage. accept it.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:30 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
A fat guy complaining about fat chicks? OK.

Sound familiar? You wrote it.
I actually never called shrillary fat. I called bill's mistress fat.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:36 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,388,038 times
Quote:
.........if the media reported the facts on each candidates experience, policy and ideas. I would have to agree. The media never reported Sarah Palins great executive record as governor in the 2008 election. Her record showed that she was more qualified to govern compared to Obama who had zero executive experience. And people don't realize that as governor, Palin was the 2nd most powerful governor in the nation. Palin proved as governor she was able to work with democrats and get things accomplished that the previous governors of Alaska were unable to do. If she were to run and Hillary was her opponent, Palin's executive record would outshine Hillary. Hillary is plagued with scandal and the media has done their best to cover for her like they have with the putative president. The media needs to reform itself and stop being bias so it can report the facts on each candidates experience, policy and ideas. Palin says American need to return to it's founding principles and we have strayed off that path. I have to agree. I would encourage everyone to read the first link and watch the 2nd link before commenting instead of typing a impulsive biased knee jerk reaction. Please try to refrain from doing that. This thread is about having executive experience that can get this nation on the right track to prosperity as well the media reporting that experience.

Todd Palin: Sarah Palin Would Win Pres Election 'Hands Down' if Media Weren't Biased

Video: Todd Palin: She could win the presidency 'hands down'
Videos - Sarah Palin's Life At Home In Alaska - InsideEdition.com
Somebody wishes Sarah was his Valentine!

Old 02-13-2014, 12:36 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
i think sarah great, think the world of her. but she would not make a good president, she better as a cheerleader for the republican party, to tell you whats wrong, but i don't think she has the "fixer" mindset. she be better in another cabinet position . i think secretary of state.

not that she a woman have anything do with it but more like a pit bull guarding the house instead of running the house, a pit bull with lipstick

Old 02-13-2014, 12:37 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i think sarah great, think the world of her. but she would not make a good president, she better as a cheerleader for the republican party, to tell you whats wrong, but i don't think she has the "fixer" mindset. she be better in another cabinet position . i think secretary of state.

not that she a woman have anything do with it but more like a pit bull guarding the house instead of running the house, a pit bull with lipstick
A cabinet position? Don't you think she would just quit soon?

Old 02-13-2014, 12:41 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I actually never called shrillary fat. I called bill's mistress fat.
Exactly. You have no business pointing fingers at anyone for being fat.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:42 PM

5,355 posts, read 5,134,067 times
Quote:
I have met Palin many times in a public setting and heard her speeches. She is actually very articulate and smart on policy and has a great vision for the US. Once I watched a speech of hers in person here in Arizona back in 2008 and when I got home, the media reported it in sound bites and twisted what she said. I couldn't believe it. It was not in the context in which she truly presented it. I thought to myself no wonder people have this perception of her. The media is telling people what to think and believe. Goebbels would be so proud of the American mainstream media today.
Obama gives good speeches too. So does Kim Jong Uhl. It's easier to speak eloquently with a memorized script than it is to validly support yourself in a debate.

PS to the world, Britt Reid is ACTUALLY Sarah Palin trying to get you to vote for her in primaries.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:45 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by brownbagg

i think sarah great, think the world of her.
but she would not make a good president, she better as a cheerleader for the
republican party, to tell you whats wrong, but i don't think she has the "fixer"
mindset. she be better in another cabinet position . i think secretary of
state.

not that she a woman have anything do with it but more like a pit
bull guarding the house instead of running the house, a pit bull with
lipstick
I'll bet she has no idea what a Secretary of State actually does, much like not knowing what the Vice President does, while she was in the running for that position.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:50 PM

878 posts, read 737,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
She didnt have a problem receiving federal earmarks.
She reduced federal requests on earmarks by more than 80% than her predecessor and cut state spending 9.5% between 2007 and 2010.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies