Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2014, 03:34 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Watch the movie Idiocracy.

...a lot like that.
Really all you need to watch is Game Change. She's scary dumb and not very nice to those around her. And Republican strategist Nicole Wallace who worked with her on the McCain campaign verified that the book and film are extremely realistic.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:39 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Really all you need to watch is Game Change. She's scary dumb and not very nice to those around her.
I agree.

I highly recommend it, although I doubt it will change the mind of Britt Reid or any other Palin delusionist.
Quote:
And Republican strategist Nicole Wallace who worked with her on the McCain campaign verified that the book and film are extremely realistic.
As did Steve Schmidt.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
And, thankfully, the ignore button works fine on Canadians, too.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:05 PM

65 posts, read 81,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaPirate355 View Post
Asmmuch as I wish that would be true, it’s not going to happen. As much as I hate the thought, Hillary will probably win the next election because the liberal mainstream media is going to portray her as some kind of Messiah. She will be sold to young people as cool and hipp by the Daily Show, and will be praised as a champion for women everywhere by the news and TV shows.

Meanwhile Palin will be portrayed as a backwards moron who wants to send women back to the stone age and is out of touch with the youth in Todays world. She will be mocked relentlessly by the media.

Of course both of these are false portrayals of these two women. But that's the point, the media has a far bigger influence on people than people realize, and its not just news, TV sitcoms and movies also form the sheeples opinions and how they will vote.

If us conservatives wish to stop Hillary and win the White House, we MUST get a bigger and better representation in the media. We need to have a better pop culture influence. Of course this is not so easy as Hollywood and the mainstream news is controlled by intolerant liberal Marxists who don't want conservatives having a platform.

Wake up liberal Democrats, YOU are the establishment. YOU are nothing the free thinkers like you believe. YOU are influenced the most by what you see onTV and Radio.
Why do conservative's blame the media for all there election problem? Fox is constantly proclaim they're number one in news with all there show rated #1. So there information is being heard by a lot of people daily. I assume you think a bigger representation, is for every broadcast channel giving a pro right wing message. Is that the way, you would balance the scales with all media having a pro right winged slant? Would all Republican candidate win every election; because there would be only one point of view? Although that sounds a lot like China not America. I still firmly believe that million of people would still think Palin and other Republican are not for the issue they value, and would not vote for them.
"FOX NEWS CHANNEL MARKS DECADE AS THE NUMBER ONE CABLE NEWS NETWORK"
Fox News is the leader of main stream media! Please stop with the
victimization crap your number one with more viewers than all the other channel combined.

Last edited by longslim; 02-13-2014 at 04:17 PM..

Old 02-13-2014, 04:11 PM

22,181 posts, read 19,453,569 times
Marist- McClatchy polled matched up Clinton against a bunch of potential GOP candidates. Clinton led them all, but the one she had the largest lead on (62-35) was Palin.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...orylink=relast

Old 02-13-2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Marist- McClatchy polled matched up Clinton against a bunch of potential GOP candidates. Clinton led them all, but the one she had the largest lead on (62-35) was Palin.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...orylink=relast
But....but....Todd says.............

lmao

Old 02-13-2014, 04:17 PM

878 posts, read 737,322 times
Quote:
Really all you need to watch is Game Change. She's scary dumb and not very nice to those around her. And Republican strategist Nicole Wallace who worked with her on the McCain campaign verified that the book and film are extremely realistic.
A fictional Hollywood movie to base fact on? Really? The dialogue was made up. The movies creators is on record giving $200,000.00 to the democrats The guy behind it was a disgruntled campaign manager who talked McCain into suspending his campaign which was a fatal mistake shocking republicans everywhere. McCain was a total dumb a$$ to ever allow Schmidt and Nicole Wallace to be on his campaign staff. They became Benedict Arnolds and went to work for MSNBC. They were Romney people and of course they wanted Romney to be VP, the second he was not chosen, they decided to sabotage the campaign, which wasn’t hard to do, since McCain himself didn’t even try to win as far as I’m concerned. What republican nominee has ever wanted to suspend his campaign and cancel a presidential debate? McCain screwed up.

Listen to this for the facts:

Mark Levin: Nicolle Wallace and Steve Schmidt are Evil - YouTube

Old 02-13-2014, 04:25 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,391,753 times
As someone who will probably vote Democratic once again in 2016, I'm HOPING Sarah Palin enters the race! I'd love for the GOP ticket to be some combination of the following: Sarah Palin, Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, or Ted Cruz. Hell, what is Dan Quayle up to these days? Maybe they can get Herman Cain to try again and make things really interesting.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:34 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,106,655 times
Quote:

I did. The whole way through I thanked God we dodged that bullet.

Old 02-13-2014, 04:35 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,320,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
So what would a Palin presidency look like for America???
Like this. Click on anything.

PalinAsPresident.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies