Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 12:02 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Name one thing any republican who would be running for President has done for the good of the country? Bet you can't even name one!!
Rand Paul is suing Obama and his gang for violating the Constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 12:11 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
He is only doing that to show he is still in tow with the Tea Party idiots. It will go nowhere.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:14 PM

878 posts, read 737,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Name one thing any republican who would be running for President has done for the good of the country? Bet you can't even name one!!
That's not the question nor are republicans the topic. This is focused solely on Hillary Clinton. I will ask you your question and will substitute 'any republican who would be running for President' with Hillary Clinton. Here we go and give a substantive answer:

Name one thing 'Hillary Clinton' has done for the good of the country?

Old 02-13-2014, 12:18 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt Reid View Post
That's not the question nor are republicans the topic. This is focused solely on Hillary Clinton. I will ask you your question and will substitute 'any republican who would be running for President' with Hillary Clinton. Here we go and give a substantive answer:

Name one thing 'Hillary Clinton' has done for the good of the country?
Name one thing Sarah Palin has done good for the country? We can play this game all day. And before you ask why I didn't answer the question, I don't care about the question. I'm not here all day long saying how great somebody is and why they are being unfairly persecuted. If I felt that way about Clinton I could do so, but that isn't the case.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:18 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
I don't need to answer anything. She isn't currently running, nor am I singing her praises. If I were the one starting thread after thread about how great someone is, I would have enough evidence to support it. But I'm not the one doing that.
Somebody surely thinks she is going to.

"

« The Boozy, but not Newsy, Mass Media
Taking on the Great God of Exceptionalism »

Largest Liberal “Super PAC” Raising Money to Elect Hillary Clinton

By Pamela Leavey | January 23, 2014 - 6:42 pm |
Priorities USA Action, the country’s biggest liberal “Super PAC” is raising money to elect Hillary Clinton as President, although we still have no definitive word that Clinton is officially throwing her hat into the ring.

- See more at: Largest Liberal

Old 02-13-2014, 12:21 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Somebody surely thinks she is going to.

"

Largest Liberal “Super PAC†Raising Money to Elect Hillary Clinton

By Pamela Leavey | January 23, 2014 - 6:42 pm |
Priorities USA Action, the country’s biggest liberal “Super PAC†is raising money to elect Hillary Clinton as President, although we still have no definitive word that Clinton is officially throwing her hat into the ring.

- See more at: Largest Liberal

Yep and they are being really stupid about 2014.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 PM

878 posts, read 737,569 times
Quote:
Name one thing Sarah Palin has done good for the country? We can play this game all day. And before you ask why I didn't answer the question, I don't care about the question. I'm not here all day long saying how great somebody is and why they are being unfairly persecuted. If I felt that way about Clinton I could do so, but that isn't the case.
This isn't a game. This thread is focused solely about Hillary Clinton. It is called 'What Are The Good Things Hillary Has Done At Policy Making That Would Make Her A Good President?'

Please stay on topic and answer the op question.

Old 02-13-2014, 01:49 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Provided the citizens with comedy and mirth. Laughter is good for the soul.

Old 02-13-2014, 01:53 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
I'm just really sorry "President Hollande" didn't give Sarah a call while he's in the country.
"President Sarkozy" did. She thanked him for enjoying "Nailin' Palin"
The Masked Avengers' prank on Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-13-2014, 02:00 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Since he was just caught plagiarizing again, Rand had better move fast. His turn as sue-ee rather than sue-er might be coming at him on the run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...p_ref=politics

Or not. Lawyers' allegiances all tend to be shifty when there is a big power play going on. Rand has a knack for covering his butt so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies