Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 12:22 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Since I'm sure you and the rest of the moonbat posts that do and will follow are diversion posts let's consider this post a global response..

Let's talk about the statistic's quoted and not diversion responses like the one you posted above..
What stats exactly? The entire article is a deranged puff piece by some conservative lunatic. Big surprise!! As I said, if the country is in such disarray, why the hell are cons still here? Leave already, we won't hold ya back!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2014, 12:31 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,459,658 times
Quote:
Since I'm sure you and the rest of the moonbat posts that do and will follow are diversion posts let's consider this post a global response..

Let's talk about the statistic's quoted and not diversion responses like the one you posted above..
Yeah, everyone who disagrees with you is part of a massive conspiracy and will divert everyone's attention.

Old 02-17-2014, 12:32 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
What stats exactly? The entire article is a deranged puff piece by some conservative lunatic. Big surprise!! As I said, if the country is in such disarray, why the hell are cons still here? Leave already, we won't hold ya back!
Where are they going to go? Other first world nations don't want them.

Old 02-17-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Where are they going to go? Other first world nations don't want them.
Well since they love religion so much & have no objection to oppressing gays, might I suggest say Iran? I don't know, any of those will do.

Old 02-17-2014, 12:42 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Well since they love religion so much & have no objection to oppressing gays, might I suggest say Iran? I don't know, any of those will do.
Russia might appeal to them. It's a very religious country and I hear they're big admirers of Putin and his laws.

Hunting season is open and we are the hunted."
Hunted in Russia explores the terror that gay people in Russia are calling the "hunting season". This shocking documentary offers unique access to vigilante groups that track down, beat up and humiliate gay men and women. It depicts a country troubled by disturbing homophobic violence and intimidation – a country in which gay people are treated like animals and hunted for sport.
Hunted In Russia - The Passionate Eye

Old 02-17-2014, 12:56 PM

90 posts, read 94,154 times
Quote:
This pretty much nails it.. Interesting and sad read about what happens when stupid people elect a moron and liar.

National Review Online | Print
*Newsflash to Americans*

USA has been in decline since the early 70's

Old 02-17-2014, 12:58 PM

90 posts, read 94,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Russia might appeal to them. It's a very religious country and I hear they're big admirers of Putin and his laws.

Hunting season is open and we are the hunted."
Hunted in Russia explores the terror that gay people in Russia are calling the "hunting season". This shocking documentary offers unique access to vigilante groups that track down, beat up and humiliate gay men and women. It depicts a country troubled by disturbing homophobic violence and intimidation – a country in which gay people are treated like animals and hunted for sport.
Hunted In Russia - The Passionate Eye
Most of Europe is turning politically conservative

The overwhelming majority of Planet Earth backs Putin's stance. USA is the extreme

Old 02-17-2014, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espn_lies View Post
Most of Europe is turning politically conservative

The overwhelming majority of Planet Earth backs Putin's stance. USA is the extreme
LOL, um, no.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:05 PM

19,013 posts, read 14,188,739 times
Don't ever let facts persuade you otherwise.
WE LOVE BIG BROTHER!
s.
Winston Smith

Please refrain from shaking your chains, it annoys the others.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:08 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Even members of Obama's own party are saying he is "incompetent," "bungling," "feckless," "amateurish" and "in over his head".

How else can you characterize a president who declares war against Syria, that he called a great evil demanding immediate destruction, or something along those lines, and in the next breath announces that he will postpone action for at least 10 days—and then goes off to play golf before embarking on a trip to another part of the world?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies