Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 01:30 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,802,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I agree. But you left out "shot"!

This kid was "armed" with an electronics screwdriver! For anybody that doesn't know, that screwdriver was about the size of a 3" long finishing nail! In other words, TINY! It takes a real coward to kill a restrained kid armed with a finishing nail!
Hey - that 3" screwdriver happens to be a lethal 'pick' - like the ones you swing with both hands to crack rocks - as in skulls. My apologies to the officer - you didn't kill the boy because you forgot your taser at home, you did so because you 'didn't have time for this', and I agree... we are so busy these days, and forget about all the sleep you lose worrying about vicious kids with screwdrivers. Good kill!!!

'Wilsey said his family called the police to help with his son who has schizophrenia and had a small screwdriver in his hand.

Officers used a Taser on Vidal and then shot him, according to Wilsey.

Wilsey said officers had his son down on the ground after the teen was tased a few times and an officer said, "we don't have time for this."

That's when Wilsey says the officer shot in between the officers holding the teen down, killing his son.

"There was no reason to shoot this kid," Wilsey said. "They killed my son in cold blood. We called for help and they killed my son."

The family said police shot Vidal because he had the screwdriver in his hand. They said it was a tiny screwdriver, though, that would not have hurt anyone.

Both parents said they had to watch their son die in front of them. They said Vidal had just turned 18 years old and only weighed about 90 pounds.'

NEW DETAILS: State group defends officers' actions in teen shoot - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2014, 02:09 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,767,810 times
Angry *

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT
Can't blame him I guess... he didn't have a 'choice'.
Ya I guess I cant either!!

STUPID COP!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2014, 12:57 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,221,586 times
A little good news in this case. The POS coward thug punk cop has been indicted by a Grand Jury for the charge of voluntary manslaughter. Personally, I think second degree murder is more fitting but maybe, just maybe a jury will have the guts to put this worthless waste of humanity in prison for a while! And maybe while he's in prison a shank will find its way into his rib cage!

BAD SHOOT: Detective that claimed “we don’t have time for this” before killing 90-pound teen is indicted for voluntary manslaughter

Of course his cowardly buddies are defending what this murdering bastard did:

http://bearingarms.com/nc-police-ass...strained-teen/

In that second link, one can see how tiny the screwdriver really was, as well as how small the kid was. Psychopathic murdering cops need some justice!

Last edited by SpencerMtn; 02-22-2014 at 01:45 AM..

Old 02-22-2014, 12:59 AM

307 posts, read 404,425 times
he didnt say whatthe cop haters say he did.

Old 02-22-2014, 01:03 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,221,586 times
Another voice from the pig pen! What are you saying? I really don't give a damn what he said. I do give a damn that he murdered this kid while he was restrained by a couple of his yellow bellied buddies. Are you saying that he didn't murder this 90 lb restrained child? Whine to the jury! It's past time for these POS punks to be occupying grave yards instead of occupying America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVERSMVP14 View Post
he didnt say whatthe cop haters say he did.

Last edited by SpencerMtn; 02-22-2014 at 01:11 AM..

Old 02-22-2014, 07:05 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,906,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImMovingVerySoon View Post
Always two sides to a story.
Yep. There's the cop's side, and there's the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post

STUPID COP!!!!!!!!!!
Redundant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies