Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 06:23 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Good....bring it on....I'm tired of those idiots taking up space and wasting money.

Let Darwin Rule....

Mircea

You may be on to something there. Perhaps the best way for all the liberals to reduce "CO2 emissions" and curb the dreaded "global warming" threat would be to commit mass suicide. This would cut carbon emissions dramatically, "save the planet" (in more ways than one), and realize the ultimate end of the cult. It may be a win-win situation for everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2014, 06:48 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Good....bring it on....I'm tired of those idiots taking up space and wasting money.

Let Darwin Rule....

Mircea
Concur...We have to hit bottom before we can start over....Every herd has to be culled now and then.....

Old 02-18-2014, 06:54 AM

556 posts, read 622,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
I don't know if climate change is as catastrophic as some say, but I think we need to take a breath and look at the evidence more. We need to quit saying "most scientists think this or that" and start to show the evidence to the public. Quit telling us how it is and tell us why you think it is that way, quit saying that when it snows its not a sign of GW not existing but when it snows like this winter its suddenly proof GW exists. I need to see some real proof that its as catastrophic as some are saying before we start to tare down our homes to build huts. And I am not willing to lead by example unless all countries are on board. If for example China does not get on board and we do not sanction them, I am not going to live in a grass hut while some chinese takes our jobs and builds a cheaper widget because the Chinese gov does not have restrictions on pollution. Screw that noise.
Good common sense like this will get you labeled as a wingnut. It seems that diversity and free thinking only go in one direction!

Old 03-13-2014, 03:47 PM

3,026 posts, read 3,645,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
The Church of Anthropogenic Global Warming now has its own Inquisition:

Greens call for clear-out of 'climate change deniers'
The Church of CAGW has definitely been going nuts lately. Some of the usually suspects like David Suzuki has been on record as to call for jailing politicians who deny CAGW, but even non-radical environmentalists are also calling for witch hunts these days...

Quote:
Lawrence Torcello - assistant professor of philosophy at Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, writes in an essay at The Conversation that climate scientists who fail to communicate the correct message about "global warming" should face trial for "criminal negligence".
US Philosophy Professor: Jail 'Denialist' Climate Scientists For Criminal Negligence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies